remmy358
    remmy358's Avatar Become A Pro!

Padres/Giants game not on MLB Extra Innings

Not happy about this. I paid $199 to watch out of market games and this game isn't on TV...this sucks.

ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011
    ChuteBoxe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

That's the only thing I like better about MLB.tv, they have every single game. Same thing pissed me off last season, and I didn't get Extra Innings this year. It used to be $159. $199 is getting pretty crazy.

remmy358

Quote Originally Posted by ChuteBoxe View Post
    That's the only thing I like better about MLB.tv, they have every single game. Same thing pissed me off last season, and I didn't get Extra Innings this year. It used to be $159. $199 is getting pretty crazy.
    i don't see why you don't get access to both. i feel like it should be one package...

ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011
    ChuteBoxe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Quote Originally Posted by remmy358 View Post
    i don't see why you don't get access to both. i feel like it should be one package...
    I agree 100%. You're paying $200 to watch America's National Pastime, in the technology era, and the greedy cable companies, and greedy MLB, can't just give it to me on both my TV and my computer? I'd even pay $250. But $360 + tax (look for that on the bottom of your cable/satellite bill) to watch some baseball? Now they're starting to get stupid.

remmy358

Quote Originally Posted by ChuteBoxe View Post
    I agree 100%. You're paying $200 to watch America's National Pastime, in the technology era, and the greedy cable companies, and greedy MLB, can't just give it to me on both my TV and my computer? I'd even pay $250. But $360 + tax (look for that on the bottom of your cable/satellite bill) to watch some baseball? Now they're starting to get stupid.
    yeah it's F'd up...tv stations/cable companies/tv industry is really out of control. it's sad we can't even watch what we want to without paying a ton of money and having different tv services (cable, direct tv, etc) some sports like ncaa tourney - u cant even watch what u want on tv