tool21
    tool21's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tool's 4.7 MLB 0-0 +0

All bets to win 1 unit

1. Florida (Miller) vs. Washington (Redding) -125

Don't understand why this line is so low. Miller for Florida is not a good pitcher at all. He threw one game this year and from that game has an ERA above 10. You could use the excuse it's early in the season which it is, players develop as the season goes on, but his past 3 years in the league his ERA is 6 and 5. On the other side you have Redding who last year had an ERA at 3 after starting 15 games for the terrible Nationals. So far this year he personally shut out Philadelphia and has an ERA of 0. Washington's offense has showed in the past 6 games that they're better than Florida's by putting up 30 runs compared to Florida's 21. So you have the better proven pitcher, the better hitting team, and the better available bullpen for only a -125 price. I'll take that every time. I can't throw out my own line for this game because it's unfair to have one pitcher with an ERA at 0 and another pitcher with an ERA above 10. The spread would be double digits. Line or not, i think -125 is a great price for everything involved in this game.

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice stuff tool, i agree with you 100%, im gonna play this one with ya.

tool21
    tool21's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stole this from Dunkel

The Nats return home looking for a win behind starter Tim Redding, who pitched seven shutout innings against the Phillies in his first start this season and is 3-0 with a 2.00 ERA in his career against the Marlins. Washington is the pick (-125) according to Dunkel, which has the Nationals favored by 1 1/2. Dunkel Pick: Washington (-125). Here are all of today's games.