j$
    j$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Degenerate Tigers

Hey maybe after the Tigers get blown out tonight these dumb ass owners will learn that a billion dollar payroll buys u shit. I mean seriously what does it get u ?? How about 0-6 a bunch of old ass injured players that would rather sit and watch their team lose while making a billion a year then to actually get the job done. Maybe Leland will actually try to say something to the team other then we'll be alright when everyone gets healthy.Well u might end up 0-99 before that happens. Can't believe how overpayed these ****ing players are. Maybe they can merge with the Yankees have a zillion dollar payroll and still miss the playoffs.LOL. Seriously I can't wait till this teams 2-14 cause I'm fading every single game on them for the rest of the year!!

OLGC_Slayer
    OLGC_Slayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Still pretty early dude.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

I actually liked them tonight but didn't play it. Buehrle could get shelled tonight.

j$

LOL your holding hope for this team? Well they're gonna lose this game I'm watching it and they look like they couldnt score a run if there were 2 infielders. As for the season what could u possibly see that makes u think they'll get better. They'll waiste all their good pitching by not scoring and just get blown out the rest. My eyes have been opened I'm playing to win a hundred against them every game the rest of the year. Bet you I make a killing.

j$

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyF0cker View Post
    I actually liked them tonight but didn't play it. Buehrle could get shelled tonight.
    Buehrle looks good Verlander looks like the shaky one so far

j$

How do they say the bats are the least of their worries when their not scoring ? The runs don't put themselves on the board do they?

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would assume because they have a pretty good offensive unit and it is still very early in the season and too early to jump to conclusions.

j$

should have listened to betplom and faded these mother****ers till they win a game

diogee
    fadeable flamingo

Yeah...I bet on them and the under as well.

j$

I can't tell if this is the Tigers or the Yankees last year

j$

I think they'll win but by a run and they have a messy season ahead

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

The Tigers are gonna be just fine. They may not be as good as some expected but they were overhyped.

156 games to go.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo

Granderson and Pilanco are both out with injuries...Tigers will be fine this year just a slow start with some players who aren't healthy. Like lock says still 156 games to go.

j$

Dude i straight got punked by the cops today. They pulled me over pulled guns on me made me get on the ground the whole stolen car procedure in front of my house and neighbors. Yea stolen car procedure when I've owned my car for 3 and 1/2 years. Title in all. ****ing cuffed me through me in the back of their car for an hour. Meanwhile I'm like what the **** did i do?? hmm i wasn't wearing my seat belt thats all maybe they know I gamble oooo shit but no these mother****ers told me someone with my same name from Hawthorne reported their car stolen with the same exact plates. What a bunch of shit. These mother****ers had their guns drawn on me. In the end they say sorry " Hawthorne Police Department made a mistake with the plate on the stolen car" and uncuff me and let me go. what a crock of shit i still got cuff marks.

j$

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    The Tigers are gonna be just fine. They may not be as good as some expected but they were overhyped.

156 games to go.
    maybe they'll be fine like the Yankees last year. Then you'll open up your eyes

j$

let me take that back Tigers will not win by one they'll lose by 3

j$

they'll start 1-9 this season ya know if their lucky they'll get 1

j$

Seriously no excuses to all u people that keep saying they'll be fine. They have their pitcher of the century on the mound and Cabrera and Sheffield are playing any more excuses. They're at home what else u want me to give u?

diogee
    fadeable flamingo

I guess we will just have to see where they sit at the All-Star break.

OLGC_Slayer
    OLGC_Slayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just think they are slow starters. But they are not a bad team. Thats why tonight I took the Sox RL and I will probably look at fading the Tigers on a RL as long as the line is good until they start playing a little better.

j$

I'm wondering???? they're at home at what point do u start booing the losers. Seriously these players think their shit dont stink when they can't win. Start booing maybe they'll pull the dick out there ass

j$

Tigers are a joke and when they're 0-10 maybe it wont be considered a bad start just a bad team.

awatkins011
    awatkins011's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol they are terrible I've put them on the "banned list" for betting on them

j$

LOL hey Guillen , Cabrera didnt mean to throw the ball right to your mitt

j$

Im just trying to wake people up if u wanna lose money bet on the Tigers if your sharp you'll ****ing fade the rest of the season

j$

wow Tigers might lose by 6 or 7 tonight wow

diogee
    fadeable flamingo

I am definitely far from sharp and will probably finish down money on my first season.

hi-rez
    hi-rez's Avatar Become A Pro!

Followed MadCapper and took Whitesox +140 first 5, +160 for the game.

Made over a dime on the Royals destroying Detroit. Until I see otherwise, I will continue to take advantage of the Vegas lines. You would think they would have adjusted by now.

Oh my, Detroit just hit a batter w/ bases loaded....

j$

I would only be considered sharp at Hockey my record speaks for itself

j$

Let me tell u something Id be in every ****ing players face on the Tigers if I managed or owned that team what a joke they are I cant stress this enough and to me sox are playing like its a spring game just cruising along

diogee
    fadeable flamingo

I would be considered sharp in no sports since I have only been capping for a couple of months.

j$

My godd remind me why I only play hockey.... o yea this is why. hey i wonder if they'll lose by 15

hi-rez
    hi-rez's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol, easy money

Junkyard Dog
    Get up and Get it
    Junkyard Dog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1851

my first time seeing them this year and they look really overhyped

j$

nawww probably 16

12 Last