j$
    j$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

overhyped??? they were world series prediction vs the cubs on espn. wonder if they feel dumb cause neither those teams will win the series

j$

don't know whats above overhyped but yea they're that

j$

Quote Originally Posted by hi-rez View Post
    lol, easy money
    LOL u should go take that 3 hour shit u were wanting to take when u get back it'll be 17-1 sox

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

It is just one game...none of us win every game and we all play on teams that get their asses kicked from time to time.

Dashwood Clipper
    Dashwood Clipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

More than anything, Tigers need to get on the road. There in Boston on Tuesday, it should relieve some pressure that there facing in Motown, and Fenway is a great place to get your bats back on track.

chipski
    chipski's Avatar Become A Pro!

DTrain only walked 7 in his 1st start . Why anyone would get him I dont know . I compare him to Kordell Stewart for the Steelers . A great athelete , too bad he cant change positions .

stump
    stump's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

looks like they will be like the Yankees and either score 10 runs or 2

j$

Dontrell is the worst PHucking pitcher in the league and UHH going to Fenway where Boston comes home to there beds after a road trip no chance for the Tigers I'm sure Boston will crumble this bitch ass team. FLorida Marlins are laughing there ass off getting rid of that joke Willis

First 12