MadCapper
    MadCapper's Avatar Become A Pro!

**'s Monday Bases....(25-11 +25.27 units)

YTD: 25-11 +25.27 units

I will update my record after the Sox/Tigers game goes final.

Worst case scenario +19 units. Best case scenario +25 units.

*Updated
    Last edited by MadCapper; 04-06-08 at 09:50 PM.

MadCapper

These lines are from thegreek.

Giants UNDER 8 -120 (2 units) (Maddux/Cain)
    Phillies -130 (2 units) (Hamels/Arroyo)
    Cardinals +105 (1 unit) (Wellemeyer/Rodriguez)

MadCapper

BTW- These 3 are day games.

MadCapper

Twins +146 (1 unit) (Blackburn/Vasquez)

(I think the Sox are primed for a letdown in this day game after night game, sweeping the Tigers. Either way there is value on Blackburn as a dog. These Sox havent seen him enough yet.)

Cee
    Cee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MadCapper View Post
    BTW- These 3 are day games.
    cards is 7pm i thought?

I'm trying the phils again 2day. Hoping they could step up. I see alotta the better bases cappers on the twins 2day also. Sucks I'm going with CWS as i think blackburn is a joke and vaz is underrated. But GL anyways bud

MadCapper

Quote Originally Posted by Cee View Post
    cards is 7pm i thought?

I'm trying the phils again 2day. Hoping they could step up. I see alotta the better bases cappers on the twins 2day also. Sucks I'm going with CWS as i think blackburn is a joke and vaz is underrated. But GL anyways bud
    You are correct. The Cards game is 7. The rest are earlier.

Vasquez is very solid. People forget he was a stud in the National League and he had a very good year in 2007. But the Sox are primed for a let down after sweeping the Tigers. And the Twins are better than I thought offensively. They have a great pen with Neshek and Nathan. So if Blackburn can pitch well they should be in good shape heading into the late innings. I think the value is with the underdog in this one.

Cee

You are correct. The Cards game is 7. The rest are earlier.

Vasquez is very solid. People forget he was a stud in the National League and he had a very good year in 2007. But the Sox are primed for a let down after sweeping the Tigers. And the Twins are better than I thought offensively. They have a great pen with Neshek and Nathan. So if Blackburn can pitch well they should be in good shape heading into the late innings. I think the value is with the underdog in this one.
    I never really looked into the letdown angle for bases. That works the same as other sports?

Yeah , I agree. If the twins get the lead in late inn then it's most likely lights out for me. Crain pitched yest so he won't be in 2day. If blackburn is out by the 6th then i have 3-4 innings for neshak/nathan. Which means two lesser pitchers will be in. But we'll see what happens.

MadCapper

Cee,

I think there is one in every sport. In baseball especially after playing a big time division opponent on National TV. Then having to travel, go back home, and play an early game against a team that people give no chance to do anything this year.

MadCapper

Wish I woulda waited though. Might be able to get +160 near 1st pitch time.

mockmic
    mockmic's Avatar Become A Pro!

the over and under to the giants has moved to 7.5 before i could get it, what yall think?

Cee

Cee,

I think there is one in every sport. In baseball especially after playing a big time division opponent on National TV. Then having to travel, go back home, and play an early game against a team that people give no chance to do anything this year.
    Makes sense. Them playing early is what I'm most worried on now. I put some on the over with 22 mile an hour winds blowing out

As a way to hedge a bit in case vaz gets taken yard b/c of high winds.

Cee

Quote Originally Posted by mockmic View Post
    the over and under to the giants has moved to 7.5 before i could get it, what yall think?
    I didn't look at the weather or stats yet on that one. SF offense is the worst in bases. Cain walks alotta guys , so if sd gets a few clutch hits then unders will be in trouble since the total is set that low. I don't think maddux will shut out sf. SF should be 3 or so.

Cee

3-0 start outs

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273605

thanks **

MadCapper

Evening:

Diamondbacks -150 (2 units) (Haren/Loaiza)
    Yankees OVER 9.5 -115 (2 units)