Like the play LT, good luck!

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

No more MLB plays today.

egloyne
    egloyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Lt, i love your picks every week. But this is twice now in a week the twins under went over. I had a 4 teamer that would
    of hit, but the under didn't come through. Im still one of your biggest fans. Love your picks. But in the future stay away from the twins games going under. I know i will.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by egloyne View Post
    Lt, i love your picks every week. But this is twice now in a week the twins under went over. I had a 4 teamer that would
    of hit, but the under didn't come through. Im still one of your biggest fans. Love your picks. But in the future stay away from the twins games going under. I know i will.
    You know that won't happen. LOL

Twins have not been hitting lately and they have good pitching. Yesterday, game went over by half a run because Liriiano had his worst start since the All-Star break. Tonight, game went over because they suddenly hit after batting .200 vs. righties the last 10 games.

Shit happens.

egloyne
    egloyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Lt, wasn't with you on twins sunday. But thursday when they played the white sox, was on that under big. Your right though. I'll still bang out the under if you have it as a pick. Ha.ha. Let's make it up tuesday. Your still the best.