Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bary Zito

Barry Zito is the most overated pitcher in the majors since Kerry Wood, but being a +200 dog against the Brewers and Sheets is a bit overboard. I will probably pass on the moneyline itself, but +1.5 +105 has some excellent value here boys.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

I put .5 on the ML and 1.25 on the RL
    Good luck Illusion.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

I am going to take them on the runline and the first 5 innings.

I think they will get some runs early on sheets so I might take them also on the 5 inn line, they are usually about the same price.

run line scars me I think they will win or get killed no in between

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Back at you diogee. I may end up throwing a unit on the moneyline myself, but I really love +1.5 Let's hope those SF bats can hit Sheets. FWIW, I also love the under in this one.

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Sorry guys, but I'm with the Brewers RL. Their offense is potent and Zito looked horrible in his first outing. His fastball looks exactly like his off speed stuff, and that's not fooling anybody.

GL tomorrow guys.

Kellen
    Kellen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Kid View Post
    Sorry guys, but I'm with the Brewers RL. Their offense is potent and Zito looked horrible in his first outing. His fastball looks exactly like his off speed stuff, and that's not fooling anybody.

GL tomorrow guys.
    Im in the same boat Kid. Ive got the Bew Crew RL for 2 units. Zito is looking bad, his fastball is topping out at around 84 mph. With Milwaukees offensive production capabilities, Im looking for this one to be a rout. 9-2 MIL

nobshine
    nobshine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Kellen View Post
    Im in the same boat Kid. Ive got the Bew Crew RL for 2 units. Zito is looking bad, his fastball is topping out at around 84 mph. With Milwaukees offensive production capabilities, Im looking for this one to be a rout. 9-2 MIL
    Totally agree here. Crew hits lefties as good as any team. Sheets in very good form with his curve ball coming out of spring. Usually takes him a few starts in the past to get that pitch going. Crew playing very confident ball. Other than the 4errors yesterday they look good to me.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Zito is on my April "bad" list, so I passed this game, since I can't lay that juice with the Brewers and I don't bet run lines.

VivaJG
    VivaJG's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on the Over, so I hope both starters suck

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Don't waste your money Illusion. This is a really bad SF team right now, but may get better as the season progresses.

MIL is a very very strong home team and Sheets is a very solid pitcher. Last week he pitched 7 shutout innings on the road agaisnt CHC, a team considerably more talented than SF.

It won't take many runs for MIL here and I envision a 4-1 type of score. Would lean under if anything with these two pitchers.