buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

From the Desk of Mr. Buz "True Lion" Tah

This post should be read in the voice of the great Mr. Vin Scully.

Evening, friends! The good n kind folks over at True Lion Sports (truelionsports.com) have asked me to personally make a pick for tomorrow's MLB action. I usually am consumed with running the affairs of the True Lion Sports conglomerate, what with my responsibilities with True Lion Brew, True Lion Smokes, "On the Prowl" magazine and True Lion Sports, Inc. but decided to look for a clutch play in tomorrow's card.

Now I understand that you cubs are 0-4 this week so you need a strong play for tomorrow to get back on track. That's why the good n kind folks over at True Lion Sports asked me to share with you my personal play for tomorrow. Friends, go with the Mariners ML. This is a max table wager scenario and I'm confident you can bet this side hard n strong and come out well ahead of the game this week.

Folks, when you're enjoying the game tomorrow be sure to enjoy True Lion Smokes. Now, kids, we recognize you might choose not to smoke and we at the True Lion Smokes company respect your right to abstain from using tobacco, but should you exercise your God given right to enjoy the naturally occuring tobacco plant and live your life like a man and to the fullest, then we're confident you'll enjoy filling your lungs with the fine True Lion Smokes tobacco special blend. The power packed nicotine will satisfy that deep craving that grows within and help you relax n enjoy the action. Be sure to check out truelionsmokes.com today!

And when you're celebrating that big win the True Lion Brew beverages will certainly be the smart way to go. That distinct, uniquely bold flavour that can be found only in True Lion Brew lagers will help you enjoy victory in a special way. Go to truelionbrew.com today and sign up for our special 30 pack draws!

Oh and be sure to renew those subs to "On the Prowl" magazine. You'll learn in the upcoming edition, how to spot unique money making opportunities. We'll delve into clutch betting and share with you our special insights. Subscribe at ontheprowlmagazine.com right now, kids!

Here's wishing you and yours a big day on the Seattle Mariners ML tomorrow. All the very best to you, dear friends.

Very truly yours,

Mr. Buz "True Lion" Tah

Editor in Chief, "On the Prowl" magazine
    Marketing Director, True Lion Brew
    CFO, True Lion Smokes
    President, True Lion Sports, Inc.
    Last edited by buztah; 04-05-08 at 09:44 PM.

accuscoresucks
    accuscoresucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

BUZZ signupmeup datcam for the mags,and ill try 2 cases of the lions den drink

come on buzz seattle dont get me wrong e bedard is a great ptcher but look who he is up against

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Buzzy...I think that it is time that TLS joined forces with fadethefish.com which is now a giant amongst handicapping sites after he claimed to pick more winners than .99% of the posters here. You heard that right...less than 1%. Simply an amazing fade that will make us all rich.

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

Quote Originally Posted by buztah View Post
    This post should be read in the voice of the great Mr. Vin Scully.

Evening, friends! The good n kind folks over at True Lion Sports (truelionsports.com) have asked me to personally make a pick for tomorrow's MLB action. I usually am consumed with running the affairs of the True Lion Sports conglomerate, what with my responsibilities with True Lion Brew, True Lion Smokes, "On the Prowl" magazine and True Lion Sports, Inc. but decided to look for a clutch play in tomorrow's card.

Now I understand that you cubs are 0-4 this week so you need a strong play for tomorrow to get back on track. That's why the good n kind folks over at True Lion Sports asked me to share with you my personal play for tomorrow. Friends, go with the Mariners ML. This is a max table wager scenario and I'm confident you can bet this side hard n strong and come out well ahead of the game this week.

Folks, when you're enjoying the game tomorrow be sure to enjoy True Lion Smokes. Now, kids, we recognize you might choose not to smoke and we at the True Lion Smokes company respect your right to abstain from using tobacco, but should you exercise your God given right to enjoy the naturally occuring tobacco plant and live your life like a man and to the fullest, then we're confident you'll enjoy filling your lungs with the fine True Lion Smokes tobacco special blend. The power packed nicotine will satisfy that deep craving that grows within and help you relax n enjoy the action. Be sure to check out truelionsmokes.com today!

And when you're celebrating that big win the True Lion Brew beverages will certainly be the smart way to go. That distinct, uniquely bold flavour that can be found only in True Lion Brew lagers will help you enjoy victory in a special way. Go to truelionbrew.com today and sign up for our special 30 pack draws!

Oh and be sure to renew those subs to "On the Prowl" magazine. You'll learn in the upcoming edition, how to spot unique money making opportunities. We'll delve into clutch betting and share with you our special insights. Subscribe at ontheprowlmagazine.com right now, kids!

Here's wishing you and yours a big day on the Seattle Mariners ML tomorrow. All the very best to you, dear friends.

Very truly yours,

Mr. Buz "True Lion" Tah

Editor in Chief, "On the Prowl" magazine
    Marketing Director, True Lion Brew
    CFO, True Lion Smokes
    President, True Lion Sports, Inc.
    Send me a case of True Lion Brew to taste buzzy. I'll give give you a good review on it. Thanks in advance

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

True Lion might be the best fade since Will Smith on the Fresh Prince.

ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011
    ChuteBoxe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

You guys are nuts.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fade the fish will never be out done...GL Buzzy.....BTW I need another shipment of smokes...

accuscoresucks

pick your head up ang get back in SON

buzzy beddard is a great pitcher it just wasnt the prime situational j guthrie who is just as good as if not better?

buzz i saw an advertisement for lions den drink so i stopped at the local aldies and picked up your parrent mutual company drink citro zip

aahh refreshing stuff

buztah

Life happens

The good n kind folks over at True Lion Sports wish to apologize, as do I personally, for not finding time to alert the SBR folks of the pitching change at Camden Yards today. Mr. Bedard never pitched so our bets were canceled -- you "On the prowl" subscribers no doubt had your bets canceled as well as you know by now that the True Lion Sports approach to capping bases is almost all in pitching.

But for those of you who bet anyway, despite the change, True Lion Sports wishes to help you ease your pain by offering you a promotional pumpkin pie. That's right! We at True Lion Sports believe pumpkin pie is a delightful treat that should be enjoyed year round, not just on Thanksgiving Day. So go to truelionsports.com before midnight EST tonight and enter the following promotional code to receive your free, absolutely delicious and delightful, homemade pumpkin pie:

urapharkenmoronnasucka

We were busy down at Comerica Park today conducting meteorological and wind speed tests for our total play on tonight's Tigers game. We won't be sharing that though as that is exclusively for Platinum Club "On the Prowl" magazine subscribers. We will be sharing our clutch play on tomorrow's card for you though as we promised you one, and delivered it to you with Mr. Bedard, and it certainly would have cashed, but health issues caused a push. Be on the lookout for tomorrow's clutch play and have a terrific evening.

BigOrangeTitans
    Go Kill Yourself, Thx Mgmt
    BigOrangeTitans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

buzzy, where the phuck ya been pal?!

OLGC_Slayer
    OLGC_Slayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL. Too much. You are a funny guy bro.
    Free pumpkin pie.

buztah

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrangeTitans View Post
    buzzy, where the phuck ya been pal?!
    Comerica Park studying the winds for my total play tonight.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo

I hope that True Lion Sports research at Comerica showed to play the under or I will be barreledin.com

BigOrangeTitans

Comerica Park studying the winds for my total play tonight.
    phuck me, your that barrelled in?
    What say the winds?

BigOrangeTitans

Quote Originally Posted by diogee View Post
    I hope that True Lion Sports research at Comerica showed to play the under or I will be barreledin.com
    I like the over a lot here Dio

diogee
    fadeable flamingo

Yikes...sounds like I am going to be barreled in and studying the wind patterns as well.

BigOrangeTitans

Buzzy, your day job isnt a weatherman is it? Wind conditions look good to me

buztah

Quote Originally Posted by OLGC_Slayer View Post
    LOL. Too much. You are a funny guy bro.
    Free pumpkin pie.
    The good n kind folks over at True Lion Sports know all about humor as it is an essential element of kindness but there's nothing funny about our pumpkin pie offer. Act quickly though, as midnight is fast approaching!

I can say I'm looking forward to meeting you at that Blue Jays game, sir. Be sure to ask about how True Lion Sports and pumpkin pie actually saved the town of Topeka, Kansas from economic disaster back in 1968 when we meet. Never underestimate the power of a little kindness and the True Lion Sports knack for bringing smiles to folks world wide.

Speaking of smiles, our "On the Prowl" magazine platinum subscribers are busy celebrating the over 9 total in tonight's Tigers game. We realize that not everyone here is a subscriber so we want to follow up and spread the wealth by giving you folks a clutch free pick for tomorrow. Make the Arizona Diamondbacks on the ML with Haren as the starter your play.

Have a great evening, folks.

Buzzy

accuscoresucks

i like the pick buzzy youve been doing your homework on this one

BUZZY were the fackun.datcam is my apple pie i orderd

buztah

Mr. Sucks, we don't do apple pies. I'm sorry, you must have ordered that from fadethefish.com or somewhere else.

Folks, one more play for today. Phillies ML.

So that's DBacks ML and Phillies ML and, as always, we only play with the proposed starters on the hill.

OLGC_Slayer
    OLGC_Slayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

The good n kind folks over at True Lion Sports know all about humor as it is an essential element of kindness but there's nothing funny about our pumpkin pie offer. Act quickly though, as midnight is fast approaching!

I can say I'm looking forward to meeting you at that Blue Jays game, sir. Be sure to ask about how True Lion Sports and pumpkin pie actually saved the town of Topeka, Kansas from economic disaster back in 1968 when we meet. Never underestimate the power of a little kindness and the True Lion Sports knack for bringing smiles to folks world wide.

Speaking of smiles, our "On the Prowl" magazine platinum subscribers are busy celebrating the over 9 total in tonight's Tigers game. We realize that not everyone here is a subscriber so we want to follow up and spread the wealth by giving you folks a clutch free pick for tomorrow. Make the Arizona Diamondbacks on the ML with Haren as the starter your play.

Have a great evening, folks.

Buzzy
    Looking forward to the pumpkin pie buzzy.

buztah

Quote Originally Posted by OLGC_Slayer View Post
    Looking forward to the pumpkin pie buzzy.
    Be sure to check out the special sneak peak of the upcoming May issue of "On the Prowl" magazine, posted in the Players Talk forum this morning. You'll learn more of just why pumpkin pie is so important to True Lion Sports! Enjoy your pie when it arrives. I like mine with a little bit of French vanilla ice cream.

accuscoresucks

nice going so far buuzy

just made some chicago fire chilli,and have some chinese stir fry on reserve