Immortality
    Immortality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brandon Lyon Sucks

It is always great when you think you are looking good in a game and then the closer comes in and gives up 3 runs without getting an out.

Maybe I need to start looking at betting games for 5 innings. I am already sick of watching douche bag closers coming in and blowing games.

By the way if anyone was watching this game, did you hear the jackass announcer talking about Encarnacion while he was hitting. He was all adamant that he is not a clutch hitter. I was saying to myself shut up announcer as whenever announcers say shit like that it back fires on them. Does anyone know who it was. I was still at work watching on MLB.tv and had volume to low to actually figure out who it was.

OLGC_Slayer
    OLGC_Slayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Immortality View Post

By the way if anyone was watching this game, did you hear the jackass announcer talking about Encarnacion while he was hitting. He was all adamant that he is not a clutch hitter. I was saying to myself shut up announcer as whenever announcers say shit like that it back fires on them. Does anyone know who it was. I was still at work watching on MLB.tv and had volume to low to actually figure out who it was.
    Joe Morgan probably.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I found four different B Lyon blows threads.