St. Andrew
    St. Andrew's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you're not too damn Cheap-O to shell out $120, buy MLB-TV Premium package!

The MLB Premium package on MLB.com lets you watch every single major league game (except the team in your market due to blackout restrictions) streaming live online, and then archived viewing as much as you want!

Today I was able to watch my Royals at work, thereby ensuring that my productivity decreased by 40%. By the time the game hit the 11th inning, I had given up on work! The MLB Premium package is baseball man's fantasy because you can use it anywhere there's an internet connection.

JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

I would do it, except it would push my already high cable bill to a car payment. It's almost up to $200.00 bucks a month with internet , and all the cable boxes I rent off these a$$holes. Thinking about buying a few of my own boxes/receivers, maybe then I'll join you.

OLGC_Slayer
    OLGC_Slayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Had it the last 3 years but now I have a shitty evening shift job and wont be able to watch most games anyways.

St. Andrew
    St. Andrew's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JBC77 View Post
    I would do it, except it would push my already high cable bill to a car payment. It's almost up to $200.00 bucks a month with internet , and all the cable boxes I rent off these a$$holes. Thinking about buying a few of my own boxes/receivers, maybe then I'll join you.
    Holy shit, you've got serious sports packages! I'll bet you have Penn-NY Ivy League Basketball Network...LOL! Anyway, the picture quality on the MLB package online is the best internet picture quality I have ever seen. It looks like TV and there is no buffering, digitizing, freeze-frames, nada!

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

why not spend $159 on extra innings?

treece
    treece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by austintx05 View Post
    why not spend $159 on extra innings?
    cuz we're cheap pricks.

OLGC_Slayer

As soon as I get fired I will hook myself up with this. It is really a good deal if you love baseball.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

If only there weren't blackouts...

OLGC_Slayer

Quote Originally Posted by LLXC View Post
    If only there weren't blackouts...
    Yeah, the blackouts are pretty ghey.