Kraghen
    Kraghen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2985

My crazy picks for September 14th 2010

By kraghen at 2010-09-14

What do you think of my picks?
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-15-15 at 04:48 PM. Reason: image does not exist

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

I'm pretty sure I'm on the other end of most of these, but good luck to you anyway man.

Kraghen

Quote Originally Posted by TheSchafe View Post
    I'm pretty sure I'm on the other end of most of these, but good luck to you anyway man.
    Thank you for sharing your opinion. I made my choice according to accurescore's side value and money line's stats.

Kraghen

TheSchafe, what are your picks for tonight? Which picks are same as mine?

Kraghen

Well, I hope these Accurescore's Side Value and Money Line's picks will make me earn some good $$$ tonight!

Kraghen

I just added Arizona ML...

Nevada
    Nevada's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

I would never take CWS against Liriano! I also don't like cleveland today. Love your SD +1.5 though. And REALLY don't like the TB play! I have no idea why Garza is that big of a favorite against the yankees with Nova on the mound! Nova has been unreal!

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Good luck buddy but too many games to bet, I do like PITT, and DET. Some others I am opp. of you (clev + tor) . GL

Kraghen

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    I would never take CWS against Liriano! I also don't like cleveland today. Love your SD +1.5 though. And REALLY don't like the TB play! I have no idea why Garza is that big of a favorite against the yankees with Nova on the mound! Nova has been unreal!
    Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    Good luck buddy but too many games to bet, I do like PITT, and DET. Some others I am opp. of you (clev + tor) . GL
    Thank you for sharing your opinions with me guy. Hope I'll make some profit tonight... I only need half of the picks to be successful to start making profit..

Pick: Cleveland Indians -113
    The Indians just faced Scott Kazmir last week and he shut them down allowing a single run in 6 innings of work. But that has been the exception for Kazmir this season as he enters play with a whopping 6.09 ERA on the road. Cleveland had made a living out of pounding the veteran before that start. They had scored 17 earned runs in his previous 13.1 innings against the Tribe. Now after seeing the lefty just last week we expect another beating at the hands of the Tribe. Cleveland has won 4 of the last 7 meetings including 3 of 6 this year in Anaheim. This is actually the first time this season that the Angels have traveled to Cleveland. Los Angeles is just 10-22 their last 32 on the road, and as we have mentioned in the past this is a veteran team that is used to the postseason. They can’t be too excited to play these meaningless late season road games.

Pick: Chicago White Sox -109
    It’s now or never for the White Sox if they hope to catch the Twins in the AL Central race. I don’t think they’ll be able to catch Minnesota, but they’ll fight hard to make it interesting. They’ll start with a win in this series opener. The Sox are in good hands with Danks, who is carrying an ERA of 1.29 in two home starts against the Twins this season. Plus, the White Sox are 5-2 in Danks’ last 7 home starts vs. Minnesota. Liriano is having a sensational season, but he has been susceptible on the road, where he is carrying a 4.16 ERA. He has also been susceptible against the White Sox, carrying an ERA of 6.23 in 7 career starts against them. It is also worth noting that the Twins are only 11-24 in their last 35 games as a road underdog and 33-56 in road games against left-handed starters over the last 3 seasons. Take the Sox.

Kraghen

Just a little update of all my picks for tonight!

By kraghen at 2010-09-14

Best of Luck.

(The main reason why I play many games is that if I loose one game, there will always be another game to cover the losses)
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-15-15 at 04:49 PM. Reason: image does not exist