BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

It is what it is....it's stupid. Why even disguise the fact?

Would you prefer I be gentle and say, "oh geez, I think the Tigers are a real good play this afternoon with Verlander BUT you should also consider that a -200 bet is not a good idea long term."

It's all the same...all -200+ bets look good. Everyone on this board know that it's a bad bet but they still bet it anyway. For most people on gaming forum board, there is no favorite that does not look to good.

Sorry if I offended you, but many of you need this tough love. Look how many of you are sweating a -200+ favorite today. It just never registers with people that it is a bad bet.....

MrFresh
    MrFresh's Avatar Become A Pro!

man royals suck

OLGC_Slayer
    OLGC_Slayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    It is what it is....it's stupid. Why even disguise the fact?

Would you prefer I be gentle and say, "oh geez, I think the Tigers are a real good play this afternoon with Verlander BUT you should also consider that a -200 bet is not a good idea long term."

It's all the same...all -200+ bets look good. Everyone on this board know that it's a bad bet but they still bet it anyway. For most people on gaming forum board, there is no favorite that does not look to good.

Sorry if I offended you, but many of you need this tough love. Look how many of you are sweating a -200+ favorite today. It just never registers with people that it is a bad bet.....
    I happen to agree with you, I would never take a ML favourite over -150 or -175 thereabouts.
    But there are alot of people here new to baseball betting so instead of calling them stupid you could have just said that.

KaidenDager
    KaidenDager's Avatar Become A Pro!

hell of a finish!

MrFresh
    MrFresh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hell yeah woo that was close. Now hope the Diamondbacks can hold their lead.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90300

You Got Pete!!

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Royals win!! sorry Det backers....

CashMoney
    CashMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Final KC 5 Tigers 4

Congrats guys. Movin on to my next 2 plays.

KaidenDager
    KaidenDager's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MrFresh View Post
    Hell yeah woo that was close. Now hope the Diamondbacks can hold their lead.
    I'm right there with ya! GL to us!

BigOrangeTitans
    Go Kill Yourself, Thx Mgmt
    BigOrangeTitans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Nice shit!
    Was pissed over that HR as the royals was my best play, and maybe a team I tail all year. They have some talent, and royals dying for an ok season.

First 12