Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

Unde0087 Opening Day Winners

Mets -1.5 (Santana)
    Astros/Padres under 7 (Oswalt/Peavy)
    Devil Rays (Shields)

Mets -1.5
    Santana, the pitcher of the decade, will shut the Marlins down and we all know what the Mets lineup can do. Look for the Mets to get on the board early and often.

Astros/Padres under 7
    Both pitchers are very good when they are on and you have to expect both to come out with their best stuff on opening day. They will both make it tough on the other lineup today and both these teams had problems putting points on the board last season. The under is 9-2-2 in the last 13 Astros/Padres games and 5-0-1 at Petco field. Hard to go against those numbers. Look for this one to be a 2-1 game and stay well shy of the over.

Devil Rays
    The d-rays were impressive in the spring training games and I have to side with the D-rays when Shields, one of the best young pitchers in the AL if not the game, is on the hill. Look for D-rays to continue to play well and take this one.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Well start the season with a 3-0 sweep of the board. Be back tomorrow to see if we can do anymore damage to the bookies.

unde0087
    Did we win?

I started on Thursday, CBB 8-1 after tonight, and 3-0 in MLB, not too shabby, always feels good when you can handle the bookies. Hopefully I was able to help some people today.