YoungMoney23
    YoungMoney23's Avatar Become A Pro!

$$$ YoungMula's Opening Day 5* Pick $$$

Opening day and I can't wait to go down to Citizens Bank Park tomorrow, get drunk and cheer for my Phillies! Let's start the season off right with a winner:

5* UNDER 8.5 Royals/Tigers

Meche on the mound for K.C. and Verlander on the mound for Detroit. Should be a pitchers duel. Runs will be scored but I don't see this game going over 8 runs.

5* UNDER 9 Yanks/Blue Jays

Weather looks horrendous. Two pitchers that I don't see letting up 9 runs especially in this weather, it'll be sloppy but I don't see alot of socring.

5* OVER 8 Dodgers/Giants

Just a feeling. Great write up I know haha GL all

Let's cash
    Last edited by YoungMoney23; 03-31-08 at 12:38 PM.

OLGC_Slayer
    OLGC_Slayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL bro.
    Phils are my National League team. Hope they repeat!

YoungMoney23

Thanks bro, I've been a fan of the Blue Jays for a little bit now. Hope they have a good year - what kind of plays you lookin at for tomorrow? I'm somewhat new to bases but I'm trying it out.

OLGC_Slayer
    OLGC_Slayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im going to do a steak up on my Foreman grill and saute some mushrooms, have a couple beers and spend an hour capping. Ill be up late posting my picks later.
    Blue Jays and Royals stuck out at me for tomorrow, so far, but my capping is pretty labour intensive, LOL

YoungMoney23

Haha i feel you...I think the Royals have great value. Meche looked alot better than Verlander in spring training. And I'm with you on that Blue Jays lean as well, I've got to look at some more games but Good luck and enjoy that steak bro lol

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

GL youngm.

Tigers 5
    Royals 2

F

YoungMoney23

added 2 picks, check em out guys