MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

If the Indians rocked your sportsbetting world last night, check in.

Here.

They are one of my favorite teams, but they basically stink this year. The ONE time I go against them, they get it together. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

I had CLE. They were due for that win, SEA sucks

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

loved seattle based (obviously i am not laying that juice on them) on i really didn't think they smoked grass in the room where they set these lines. seattle was -155 which was the most ridiculous line i have seen in a while. they obviously do smoke grass when they set these lines as you can tell by last night. i guess i over think things sometimes.

Rio DiNero
    using no way as way
    Rio DiNero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    loved seattle based (obviously i am not laying that juice on them) on i really didn't think they smoked grass in the room where they set these lines. seattle was -155 which was the most ridiculous line i have seen in a while. they obviously do smoke grass when they set these lines as you can tell by last night. i guess i over think things sometimes.
    You would have to be smoking something to lay -150 on Seattle! What would have been the line if King Felix was on the bump last night?

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

my line in that game was -115, basically a coin flip with the slightest edge to home field. if king felix was on the hill i would have made the line -180 max for me. not because of him, but because his team cannot score a fukkking run, it is a joke. i am not saying seattle cannot win, they will never ever win enough times in that scenario to be a -150+ favorite. vegas made a mistake.

Power Play
    Power Play's Avatar Become A Pro!

Line probably moved because of Tomlin. Sharps may had some info that he would not be on his game. Seattle up 3-0 with Tomlin having trouble getting anyone out and getting behind the count to all their hitters. Seattle has like 7 hits and a hit by a pitch after the 3rd inning. However once Tomlin settles down and started realizing that Mariners sucks when you get ahead of their hitters it's lights out for their offense. Vegas if anything underestimated the fertility of the Mariners offence even against inferior pitching.

slimpickins
    slimpickins's Avatar Become A Pro!

My world rocked becuase Seatlle offense sucked last night?
    Betting on crappy teams is always a crapshot, and no outcome would shock me.
    Unless Felix is pitching you should never be very confident about a SEA win.
    I didn't play the game either way but if I did I would have considered it a coin flip matchup as I do with tonights CLE/SEA matchup.