kennedysports
    kennedysports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Will the twins win the division

I think the division will be won by the twins in the central. They have great pitching but i feel they do need a quality fifth starter, pavano is great and adding fuentes was a great deal but they need a fifth pitcher to be solid down the stretch to stop the whitesox.

nj6
    nj6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2592

I think the twins will take the division, it will be close and there is still a 3 games series against the white sox. White sox play 16 out of thier last 22 games at home too.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

White Sox can take if Manny plays his best and the bullpen becomes solid again

desiremotivation
    desiremotivation's Avatar Become A Pro!

Twins will take it if their bats start to heat up again. Manny is most likely going to be playing great when he gets into that new uniform. Remember, he doesn't have steroids and he's older though.

mandude
    mandude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 386

I'll take the Twins. Better team. The Sux downfall will be their poor play within the division. It's simple if you want to win the division win more division games.

desiremotivation
    desiremotivation's Avatar Become A Pro!

There's definetely a Rivalry between the two teams. Kubel running into AJ taking a left after touching home. Great stuff. All those seasons that AJ has gotten booed at the Metrodome. I kind of like AJ because he's so fun to hate and he's a good guy to have on your team at the same time. AJ will be missed when he retires. That's for sure.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

ii like sox to win it if they get manny

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

i like the sox to win if they get manny