G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guys..its time for some of you to beware of certain cappers!

Luckily as I can see... I ended my thread last week...but I see some cappers down ridiculous amounts, or chasing with some mentioning crazy amounts on just a few plays...! Guys reality sets in this time of year...

Just advising all of you to be careful when you see cappers go from 1 to .... (whatever) I see all kinds of crazy amounts...

Hope everyone had a good weekend... I had one play and won $24!

Take care...

JW Cash
    JW Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!

your the man G....

my simple little system still wins in Sept.....but I have always noticed a little
    drop off in Sept...

When my system calls for 2 or 3 favs 0f -180 or more...I simply parlay them...

I make my money on O/U....

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Duly noted G

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by JW Cash View Post
    your the man G....

my simple little system still wins in Sept.....but I have always noticed a little
    drop off in Sept...

When my system calls for 2 or 3 favs 0f -180 or more...I simply parlay them...

I make my money on O/U....
    Glad you have something going for you...

But take a look threw some of the most watched threads and the numbers have grown to outrageous amounts as people do not want to admit to a losing week...or even worse in some cases... Saw a few threads get completely wiped out...

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Duly noted G
    I would also say if you follow basketball especially the games are basically what as I refer to as fixed...not trying to start a debate here...just that teams do give up when they realize they are not going to make it...or get that home court advantage...

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Other people like to win more than 100 bucks a week

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    Other people like to win more than 100 bucks a week
    If you are referring to my system that means you never understood it! But I guess you are not that stupid...

I am talking about cappers that normally bet a few units total and as of this weekend are up to guy popping totals...but I am sure you understand that too...

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Not exactly what I was referring to. Theres people who started the week well, but then after a few losses they are not up as much as they would like. So they chase their losses looking for more profit.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

G's i hope you arent referring to me. If you are you can be a man and say that here. If you arent then i move on from this thread and wish you the best on any plays you have going forward.

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    G's i hope you arent referring to me. If you are you can be a man and say that here. If you arent then i move on from this thread and wish you the best on any plays you have going forward.

To be honest I do not think I have looked at your thread once this year... But I do stop in your basketball thread... What I am talking about is an across the board thing... I saw crazy amounts this weekend and actually during the week... This was meant in general...hopefully everyone is staying within their means...

It is very easy for someone to go from a unit to whatever amount...that was the reason I created the multiplier in my thread and showed it as basic as I could... But whatever your plays are good luck...

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    Not exactly what I was referring to. Theres people who started the week well, but then after a few losses they are not up as much as they would like. So they chase their losses looking for more profit.

Oh god...from what I have watched from the sideline this week anyone who has bet more than a few games and is up is a hero!! Seriously I have just been watching and wanted to post my biggest bet this year but saw the train wrecks and one of the threads I used to view daily went from up 24 units to even.... I am not referring to any one person... Just a nightmare from thread to thread...take care...

SargeantHooker
    SargeantHooker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 427

I get what you're saying G. It's been a pretty crazy 10 days or so with the Cards & Phils taking a lot of money & people trying to chase to get it back.

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by SargeantHooker View Post
    I get what you're saying G. It's been a pretty crazy 10 days or so with the Cards & Phils taking a lot of money & people trying to chase to get it back.

Bingo...that is all I am trying to say it seems a few teams if you watch closely are always on everyones fav list... And it is that group of teams that have really hurt quite a few...

During these times you get the all in threads, the guys going and chasing to the skys the limit...whatever it takes to act like they had a winning year... A winning year is done in the long run not overnight...

GL... I am just a spectator..at this point trying to pick a few spots and wait for sports involving..a funny shaped ball, a puck, and that large round ball....

jorge1
    OM
    jorge1's Avatar Become A Pro!

BTW, which Cappers you talking about?

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by jorge1 View Post
    BTW, which Cappers you talking about?

read the last couple lines in post #11

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    To be honest I do not think I have looked at your thread once this year... But I do stop in your basketball thread... What I am talking about is an across the board thing... I saw crazy amounts this weekend and actually during the week... This was meant in general...hopefully everyone is staying within their means...

It is very easy for someone to go from a unit to whatever amount...that was the reason I created the multiplier in my thread and showed it as basic as I could... But whatever your plays are good luck...

Ok thanks G's. Hope you did well in MLB this year never went into your thread.

ttm
    ttm's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know what you mean. I've seen some pretty insane unit increases and chases going on. It has been a pretty nutty week or two though.

lakerboy

I really wonder who these guys are? I dont look at much in MLB tbh.

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL
    LolsMcwinsey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3893

grumpy

Bo$$ Bet$
    Bo$$ Bet$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Awesome thanks for all the insight Gs I'm new to all this and tryin to learn as much as I can

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

be very careful of Curious, that guy is crazy. He does have some good hits though.

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Bo$$ Bet$ View Post
    Awesome thanks for all the insight Gs I'm new to all this and tryin to learn as much as I can
    Just look through a few pages of the baseball thread...it is very wide spread not one or two people several...

Look what they were betting at the beginning of the year...or even a few weeks ago and look at the increase...

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Ok thanks G's. Hope you did well in MLB this year never went into your thread.

I did fine as always take care...

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL
    LolsMcwinsey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3893

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    Just look through a few pages of the baseball thread...it is very wide spread not one or two people several...

Look what they were betting at the beginning of the year...or even a few weeks ago and look at the increase...
    i knew paco was a fake. he went bankrupt after those losses

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ttm View Post
    I know what you mean. I've seen some pretty insane unit increases and chases going on. It has been a pretty nutty week or two though.
    Exactly unless you are looking at the threads with dark sunglasses its all over the board... I saw one guy had several winning weeks in a row maybe 14? 15? He had a losing week and the sharks came out...

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by LolsMcwinsey View Post

Ahh...paco..no I have not checked his thread lately but have several times this year...hopefully he is not going through that... I did see some threads saying he took a break..not sure why... heard he was in Vegas. Actually last year I remember being in several in game threads with him...and most of the time we were on the same side and won... I remember hitting on the Tigers with him quite a few times...good guy..

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    be very careful of Curious, that guy is crazy. He does have some good hits though.

Curious basketball and football starting soon...will you be rolling out those threads with from 10 to 50 plays a night...amazing when a high percentage win....

Bo$$ Bet$

Man I love u people u r a joke

mvp123
    mvp123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5039

now who the hell bets from 10/50 plays a nite and does so consistently ??? if they tell you they are winning over the long haul i have some swamp to sell ya.....

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by mvp123 View Post
    now who the hell bets from 10/50 plays a nite and does so consistently ??? if they tell you they are winning over the long haul i have some swamp to sell ya.....

Over the long haul I do not know if Curious wins or not... I personally have always bet between two and seven games a week...slightly more when I run my system...but not much...

Curious will do quarters, games all kinds of stuff...kind of looks like a grocery list when he puts it out! But he did very well with his NBA quarter bets at least for a while...maybe he can respond to you...tonight...tomorrow...whenever...

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Maybe losing $200 in a day would bankrupt you, but take my word for it when I say Paco is doing more than okay. He closed his thread because it was turning into a kindergarten, not because he lost 2 plays. And he's also said that while they were in Vegas, him and Willie Bee were going to brainstorm ways to reopen but ensure it stays mature and respectful.

But I'm sure you already know this since you lurked in there every day. I guess the truth just wouldn't make a good story for this thread though, huh?

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Maybe losing $200 in a day would bankrupt you, but take my word for it when I say Paco is doing more than okay. He closed his thread because it was turning into a kindergarten, not because he lost 2 plays. And he's also said that while they were in Vegas, him and Willie Bee were going to brainstorm ways to reopen but ensure it stays mature and respectful.

But I'm sure you already know this since you lurked in there every day. I guess the truth just wouldn't make a good story for this thread though, huh?

I hope that happens but there was no maturity in there for months. Too many dolts and idiots in there. Most guys in there were just looking for handouts. Not interested in learning anything at all. Paco cant stay away from posting and posting plays. Im sure he will reopen the thread and be back at winning like usual pretty soon.

Bo$$ Bet$

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

word

TodaysAction
    http://www.winningwithtodaysaction.net/
    TodaysAction's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7276

G's pks,

If you are referring to me, say it up front. Anyone who has read any of the season threads ( or ) will know at times tickets can go up to five digits. I also will tell you, I'm still cash and unit positive despite this past week for the season (big picture). Let's close out August on a few winning days.

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Just proving again you don't know what you are talking about...he didn't bet enough when the games got crappy the last week or so. He lost a little back but not nearly all of it. He also said the cards looked bad and that people should be careful to not bet very much

12 Last