So I know I'm a little late, and well a little behind I figured I'd start my own thread. I needed a reason not to half ass it so to speak and this thread will make me accountable. When I do my research I win games, when I mess around I don't. So here fellow posters is my research. Each game that I post will come with a write up. Please give me your thoughts or criticisms I won't take it the wrong way. I don't bet to many games but I'm hoping I'll easily win the majority of them.

My first write up is on the KC vs Cleveland game tomorrow.

I have 3 plays on this.
Over at 8.5
Cleve ML
Cleve + over parlay

Here is my write up:
Tomorrow afternoon at 1:05 PM EST the Kansas City Royals or the quarter pounders as I like to call them will head into the unfriendly confines of Progressive field to take on the Cleveland Indians. The over/under is set for 8.5 and the Indians with Carmona on the mound are listed at -150. I say take the over and the team. Take the book for double whammy as the kids like to say.

While normally I would never suggest a parlay, I expect the Indians to come through here above 60% of the time. The over speaks for itself.

In the past 20 games that the Kansas City quarter pounders and the Cleveland Indians have faced off they have averaged a combined 10.3 runs per game. So on average no matter whom the pitcher is the game goes over. In the last 6 starts both of these pitchers have a combined ERA of 13.82 with a combined WHIP of 3.88. Those numbers are astronomical. Both teams are reasonably fresh after coming off a day off not to long ago. While the Royals who struggle away from home are finishing up a 6 game road trip. Another positive note that points to taking the Indians in the fact that the Royals are 4-17 away from home since July 8th according to ESPN. The last time this year both pitchers played each other both teams allowed a combined 16 runs allowed. All signs point to over.

While Progressive stadium isn't necessarily a hitters ball park according to ESPN, the weather will be warm and humid tomorrow which will favor the hitters and the ball should travel farther. With a high of
90 and a low of 61 degrees with a prediction of 72% humidity this is great baseball weather. You couldn't ask for anything more weather wise.

Fausto Carmona overall is 3-1 with a decent 3.18 ERA in four career home starts against the quarter pounders while Bruce Chen respectively is 1-3 with a 6.10 ERA in his last four starts that aren't in the friendly confines of the Royals home ballpark. Bruce Chen is also a mediocre 1-2 with a 7.98 ERA in three career starts versus the Indians.

Some people mention Fausto's recent struggles as of late. In response I will say he has never lost 5 games in a row and his history bodes well against Kansas City. When you factor in the history, his past against the Royals, Chen's history against the Indians, I think you can look past it. Let us also not forget the solid record the Royals have put up away from home of 25-42. These things lead me to believe that Cleveland will cover here 60% of the time despite his recent struggles.

At the end of the day, the Indians will take advantage of the Royals slumps on the road, they simply can't win. They will close out the series with the brooms and make it a sweep. Carmona will avoid his 5th consecutive loss with a solid rebound and the Indians will win. While you may not see a winner between these two teams in this battle of the basement, forget about that and make yourself a winner. Make the bet, and collect the money.