Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

I can't believe Padres are -130 today!

Are you kidding me?

Jump in!

PICK: SAN DIEGO PADRES -130 @ BETJAMAICA
    Last edited by Sawyer; 08-28-10 at 06:45 AM.

SolidDala
    SolidDala's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I know, already placed it! This line should go up around 15 cents..

BOBBYW
    BOBBYW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7198

Thanx and bol.....

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

lets all jump in this hot tub!!!

Rookie-Capper
    Rookie-Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3446

i LIKE IT BUT THEN AGAIN I LIKED YESTERDAYS GAME AS WELL.

dukeblue888
    dukeblue888's Avatar Become A Pro!

Padres and the over

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

they are <-130, something smells about that game. i think the phillies are gonna win even though the numbers say otherwise. blanton sucks and has lost his last 4 road starts. had the phillies last night, but this one is a pass for me right now. good luck!

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Staying the **** away.

Phillies have no closer, as long as that idiot Manuel keeps trotting out Brad Blow the Save Lidge. And Padres cant score with Phillies no matter how anemic the Philly bats are.

xyzky
    xyzky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

The over looks very tempting...

Vesuvius
    Vesuvius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

This line does seem a little fishy...no play right now.

thebertshow
    thebertshow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

The Padres are a great play I'm on it

nobodyukno
    nobodyukno's Avatar Become A Pro!

If the Phils can score 4 or more theyr set for the win

mandude
    mandude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 386

I like Philly againn today. What seems fishy to me is the o/u being set at 7.5. Everybody is pounding the over yet this is the lowest it's been set with these two pitchers against their respective teams. Blantons last three against the Pads were set at 9.5, 8, 8 & Garlands were set at 9, 10, 10. Why is this set at 7.5 with their past historys against each others teams? I may take a small play on the under as well because this makes no sense to me & both teams have been struggling vs righties their past 10 games. Philly .206, SD .212 last 10 each against righties.

mandude

I can see this being another nail biter finishingn at 2-1 or 3-2. Plus the Padres bullpen has to be a bit taxed after the whooping Arz gave them the night before & the long extra inning game last night. Also I'm not sure if Heath Bell with be available, the guy threw around 40 pitches last night. What worries me is having to depend on that shit pile Lidge if it's a close game.

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

O/U opened at 8, now it is down to 7.5 most places. Public is leaning towards the over....should be interesting to see what happens. Best of luck.

Woodbridge
    Woodbridge's Avatar Become A Pro!

Excellent price, worth a stab at it.

Jmoiz888
    Jmoiz888's Avatar Become A Pro!

One step ahead of you haha

mandude

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsbetting123 View Post
    O/U opened at 8, now it is down to 7.5 most places. Public is leaning towards the over....should be interesting to see what happens. Best of luck.
    Where are you seeing it opened at 8? I'm seeing it opened at 7.5.

Old Young
    Old Young's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agree that the O/U line looks to be low today without any clear factors of why. I'm going to put a small amount on the 1h U.

mandude

I'm going with Philly on the m/l for sure, I'm just not sure about that o/u yet. Looks tempting but it could easily go over if Philly bats wake up. One thing though is the under is 4-1 for Garland against the Phiilies in his career. I'm going to watch the way the total moves & make a decision on that later.

marquitos25
    marquitos25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

There's really a good bet on the Padres because pitching and batting are one side right now on the Padres.
    Get it...

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Padres bats are gonna cool down. That started last night and will carry on this weekend.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

This game wont be easy on either side.

Jon Garland vs. the Brewers is one thing, but vs. the Phillies is a whole other can of worms.

Although the Phillies swing their bats like girls at the moment, they are still former Champions who can win against any team. Philles just bet the Padres with Latos on the mound. Dont be surprised at phillies winning today also.

All that said I'm not touching this game.

rthoughton
    rthoughton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2101

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Staying the **** away.

Phillies have no closer, as long as that idiot Manuel keeps trotting out Brad Blow the Save Lidge. And Padres cant score with Phillies no matter how anemic the Philly bats are.
    Lidge balked last night. what the eff was that about?
    And, for the record, that was the first ER Lidge has allowed since Juily. He had converted 7 consecutive saves without giving up a run before last night. and that clearly was a mental lapse.
    the phils' bullpen has been much better lately. Madson got rocked once recently... and before that had an ERA next to nothing over the previous 20+ days.
    And, they still won last night.
    Lidge has certainly struggled on the year, but he has been doing very well lately. He is locating his fastball and has that good slider back. stop hatin' on em so much. they're gonna be just fine.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Phillies can' hit a shit, this is a very valuable bet imo.

Btw, another bet I really like is,

FIRST RUN = SAN DIEGO

Since they're home team, odds will be good. Picking opponent team when Blanton is pitching is a Gold Mine. Take a look to Blanton's history and you'll understand what I mean. Let's cash it!

rthoughton

Garland is like 7-2 at home and Blanton is 1-4 (?) on the road. the splits here are a complete mismatch. but we're talking about the phils here. they can explode at any time.
    But yes, blanton allows first inning runs nearly EVERY start. it's almost funny.

rthoughton

too bad he'll be pitching second. JRoll had a good game last night, maybe a hit and a steal will lead to the first run..

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

both teams hit the opposing pitchers very well. Garland has never beat the phillies in 5 tries, that said its padres or nothing. They have on;y lost 3 games once all season, they will come out swinging today.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Brad Lidge blows.

I was at the book watching the game. I told my friend, "If Brad Lidge is out there in the bottom of the 9th we are leaving". Nevertheless Bard Lidge appears on the screen, and I get up and leave with saying a word. 10 minutes later the score is tied, and I was not surprised at all.

He stinks. And stop taking it personal. Bard Lidge being a bum has nothing to do with you.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

last night you at least had oswalt, dominating vs the pads in his career, at +125 or so. now you have blanton with less take back at around +120 or less? that doesn't make one lick of sense to me. garland has pitched very well at home this year and blanton hasn't done squat. the more and more i think about this game and how you have to be an idiot to take philly, i might just take them. one note that may or may not matter in that brain of jon garland is that philly pounds him and he has never beaten them, we'll see. also make note this game is the only game on at 4 pm EST and will be nationally televised. joe public will in fact be on the padres here looking to pad the bankroll for their nighttime demise.

rockaflocka
    rockaflocka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3363

The line is set this way for a reason. Public will get burned, Big Joe pitches a gem and phillys win

mandude

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    last night you at least had oswalt, dominating vs the pads in his career, at +125 or so. now you have blanton with less take back at around +120 or less? that doesn't make one lick of sense to me. garland has pitched very well at home this year and blanton hasn't done squat. the more and more i think about this game and how you have to be an idiot to take philly, i might just take them. one note that may or may not matter in that brain of jon garland is that philly pounds him and he has never beaten them, we'll see. also make note this game is the only game on at 4 pm EST and will be nationally televised. joe public will in fact be on the padres here looking to pad the bankroll for their nighttime demise.

Rixsaw
    Rixsaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    lets all jump in this hot tub!!!
    and get burned

Rixsaw
    Rixsaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Padres bats are gonna cool down. That started last night and will carry on this weekend.
    actually, their bats started to cool down on Thursday night.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

run scored in the first inning: yes (+120) bodog
    over 7.5 (-120)
    blanton blows....

12 Last