NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

5 MLB Bets to Make You Shine for Friday

Again, no fluff just results:

a) Dodgers ML @ Rockies: Rockies are the favorite asd Ubaldo Jimenez is 8-0 at home this year but he has struggled in his last three starts going 0-2 with an ERA in the high 4's. His pitching opponent is Clayton Kershaw who is 3-0 with a 0.92 ERA vs. the Rockies this year also. Expact another low scoring affair andf the Dodgers to pull out a 4-2 win at Coors. Pick: Dodgers ML

b) Marlins @ Braves: Tommy Hanson is only 8-9 on the season but has owned the Florida Marlins this season. He himself has pitched brilliantly giving up 2 ER or less in 6+ innings in 12 of his last 13 starts. He is opposed by Chris Volstad who the Braves have lit up this season. Atlanta also playing at home just getting swept by Colorado in a 3 game series will be hungry for another win. Pick: Braves (-1.5) over Marlins

c) Yankees @ White Sox: A.J. Burnett vs. Freddy Garcia....need I say more? Both pitchers are terrible with high ERA's over 5.00 and taking on two powerful offenses. Expect this to be a high scoring affair. Pick: Over 10 runs

d) D-Backs @ Giants: Tim Lincecum on the mound against a hapless Arizona team. Timmy has struggled in his last 4 starts but this is the team you'd favor him to turn it around against at home. Pick: Giants (-1.5) to cover.

e) Red Sox at Tampa Bay Rays: Two Aces tangle as John Lester takes on David Price at Tropicana Field. No Youkilis, no Pedroia could spell trouble for the Red Sox offense tonight. David Price is 7-1 at home with a 2.11 ERA this year and has already beaten Bsoton once this year at home; giving up only 1 ER in 7.2 IP and striking out 10. Lester 1-1 with a 5.25 ERA in two starts against the Rays this season. Pick: Take the Rays (-1.5) to put the Red Sox officially out of the Wild Card hunt after this series is over.

eviltsi
    eviltsi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 124

like the giants, bats are going off right now. and i'll prob. take the braves because i like their 9. gj and gl to you sir

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Appreciate the kind words. This last week has been a very rough one for me luckily as I have only came out at .500 in the last 5 days.