crazyfox
    crazyfox's Avatar Become A Pro!

3 Team Parlay System - Is it worth it?

Hey,
    I'm new to the forum and was hoping to get some feedback on the current system I've been using with some success.

Basically I pick 2 ealry games that I like and then take a late game favorite for a 3 team parlay. If the first 2 games win, I then take the dog on the late game and bet an amount which will guarantee a win no matter the outcome - which is usually 1.5 - 2 units.

If I lose one of the first 2 games then I start again the next day and increase my starting bet by a unit and go again.

Though this was worked for the last month, I was wondering if it makes sense to continue or just go back to betting on single games instead of the parlay?

Thanks.

Dukebluejms
    Dukebluejms's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Parlays can make you some money if you hit them, but they are where bookmakers make their money. They are extremely hard to hit, especially in baseball where the worst team will usually beat the best teams at least once in a series. If you do continue with this system, you should consider not increasing your bets after a loss. A lot of people go broke trying to recoup earlier losses. Remember this is a marathon, not a sprint. Trying to recover losses fast is a sure fire way to losing your entire bank roll. Personally, I would stick to individual games. This is not to say you can't play a parlay every once and a while for the thrill, but you will never make money only doing parlays. BOL

Truth Be Told
    Truth Be Told's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you play parlays all the time consistently youre gonna lose money. Here and there is fine when youre real confident about your bets but dont do it all the time, especially in baseball.