FR3SH like UgHH
    FR3SH like UgHH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1194

i think PHILS will wake up against LATOS 2NIGHT...

everybody is thinkin this is a joke....phils couldnt hit the broadside of a barn...lol....but i think tonight they step there game up and prove they should be a force to be wreckin with....if there sooooooo bad(recently yes, and hitting has been an issue lately)...why is pads ace -129?? i think there beggin' for the pad money after they know how people will be salivating over it....

im waitin till tonite but will post wut i put on it

...GL to whichever side u take....

DMB40
    DMB40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

i thought that yesterday with phi and stl

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

The "they're due" is about the worst reason in the world to bet on a team.

Now, if what you are really saying is "I'm a Philly fan and I sure hope they win tonight"...that's different. ;-)

Doc

MadCapper
    MadCapper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why not wait a game and see if they wake up before actually betting on them?

FR3SH like UgHH

doc i never said they were "due"....i just thinkin they prove ther still a contender

FR3SH like UgHH

btw latos is my fav pitcher anyways...ive only bet against him 1 time and won....i take him most of the time no matter what.

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

I like them tonight also along with the red sox and tigers as dogs

Hazious
    Lake Show Life
    Hazious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 286

locked em in last night @ +120.

somewhat because of LBs noted thread regarding -200(+) +1.5 rl teams.

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Quote Originally Posted by MadCapper View Post
    Why not wait a game and see if they wake up before actually betting on them?
    Excellent advice.

John Morrison
    fly eagles fly
    John Morrison's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

i could see it happening , the boys are good against right handed fast ball pitchers

rthoughton
    rthoughton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2101

"force to be reckoned with.." is the cliche.

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Quote Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH View Post
    Phils couldnt hit the broadside of a barn...lol....but i think tonight they step there game up and prove they should be a force to be wreckin with....if there sooooooo bad(recently yes, and hitting has been an issue lately)...why is pads ace -129??
    Those two sums up my decision. I'm not betting on a team thats been horrid. How many times are people gonna say "They wake up here" or "They can't get swept" or "They aren't this bad"? They just lost 4 in a row at home to the ASTROS, a team who isnt even .500. You keep betting your games hoping they wake up and eventually win one after losing 3 with lots of juice.

inflames
    inflames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14616

I think NOT! (hope)

Power Play
    Power Play's Avatar Become A Pro!

The line actually seem about right for me (especially after been steamed from last night). We all know Phillies bats are ice cold (making them an auto fade at large chaulk prices). We also know talentwise it is only a matter of time before they explode. The jury is out whether tonight's the night. Oswault is a fine pitcher in good form and historically dominates the Padres. Latos is capable of no-hit stuff any given night but generally pitches only 6 innings or so. The Padres pen is excellent however (despite some recent woes) and rates an advantage over Phillies. Philles advantage: bats (talent wise), starting pitching (slight given olswault's Padres domination), and motivation. Padres advantage: home field (especially Phillies being a bad road team), bullpen, current offensive form. The Padres rates a slight advantage in my opinion (I think the line should be -120 to -125).

FR3SH like UgHH

lol@ u guys all acting like phillies suck cuz they just dropped a series to the stros....OSWALT IS LIKE 3-1 with a 2.00 ERA against them...35K's or somethin....cant really judge latos against philly he's only 0-1 and he faced doc and gave up 3 runs....they pads just scored 5 or more in 3 str8 games which ties a record....they will not score more than 2 imo tonight maybe...they just lost to the dbacks....i think this is the perfect spot to fade them....

Foggy
    Foggy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Stayin away from Philly:

Last 8 games 2.1RPG, Batting .206

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Quote Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH View Post
    lol@ u guys all acting like phillies suck cuz they just dropped a series to the stros....OSWALT IS LIKE 3-1 with a 2.00 ERA against them...35K's or somethin....cant really judge latos against philly he's only 0-1 and he faced doc and gave up 3 runs....they pads just scored 5 or more in 3 str8 games which ties a record....they will not score more than 2 imo tonight maybe...they just lost to the dbacks....i think this is the perfect spot to fade them....
    The Phillies are great team.... just not right now.

nbarlotta3
    nbarlotta3's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't like betting against the streaks. Especially against a red hot Latos.