dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 39765

Anyone feel the Seattle Mariners at home games are always tricky to pick?

Seattle is the worst offensive team in baseball. They cannot hit for anything. I think their whole lineup besides Ichiro hits below .250.

This team is almost always the underdog unless Felix is pitching. However, this team to me at home is one of the trickiest teams to predict. Some days they will be +200 at home against the Yankees with CC on the mound and lose. Then they will be +180 against Jon Lester and win. With Felix, they will be a small favorite with Felix on the mound against a Rangers team and lose.

The Seattle Mariners at Home to me is the trickiest game to pick. We know they are the worst team in baseball this year yet at home, they show up sometimes when you don't expect them to and don't show up when you do expect them too... that's only if Felix is pitching and they are some -150 favorite.

I don't know about you guys but this Mariners team at home is the most unpredictable team there is. Many times you can have the Blue Jays or White Sox coming to face a Mariners team laying -125 and it just looks too easy to take them against a pathetic mariner team. And then the Mariners come and score some runs. Then the other times they get shut out 6-0 with their pathetic offense.

Anyone else feel this way? Now when the Pirates are at home, nothing is really hard to predict because they keep on losing. But those Mariners at home are one tricky team. I see they are 29-32 at Home which is a ton better than them on the road. Also, when they do win games, usually its those 4-3 or 3-2 games which makes everything always tight.

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

That is exactly why I often look at their games and feel the under is the best play.

Razzzzzor
    Razzzzzor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seattle wins today...book it!