sharper2
    sharper2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6817

Latos -125

Latos is -125 tomorrow. He's been an AutoBet for me, i like his chances tomorrow. The phillies just choked against houston today who suck on the road. Latos has been a stud and the padres are coming off an embarrassing loss. oswalt has been better as of late but the phillies are on a losing streak and i think san diego's very tough at home. would take the under but the totals set at 6 and that's too low for me to take. anyone else have thoughts on this game?

Puda
    Puda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

LIKE.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

phillies needs to lose 4 more games IN A ROW.. So yes latos wins.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by sharper2 View Post
    Latos is -125 tomorrow. He's been an AutoBet for me, i like his chances tomorrow. The phillies just choked against houston today who suck on the road. Latos has been a stud and the padres are coming off an embarrassing loss. oswalt has been better as of late but the phillies are on a losing streak and i think san diego's very tough at home. would take the under but the totals set at 6 and that's too low for me to take. anyone else have thoughts on this game?
    I think I am with you.....though there is a thread going around where a lot of knowledgeable guys are going with the Phils. I understand that the Phils are a more powerful team than the Pads, but that is really the only place where they have the Pads outclassed. AND the Phils havent been hitting the ball lately....Pads have been. The line is a little out of whack, as I think this game should be a pick'em, but I am going to sleep on the Pads. They'll probably be my pick.

sharper2

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    I think I am with you.....though there is a thread going around where a lot of knowledgeable guys are going with the Phils. I understand that the Phils are a more powerful team than the Pads, but that is really the only place where they have the Pads outclassed. AND the Phils havent been hitting the ball lately....Pads have been. The line is a little out of whack, as I think this game should be a pick'em, but I am going to sleep on the Pads. They'll probably be my pick.
    Yes I'm probably going to watch a little line movement although it won't deter me from playing the padres, it'll just determine how big i go on them. Good luck to you

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

@-135 now. GL to us both.

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

call me crazy but i think i might take the phillies tomorrow

MrTwiz
    MrTwiz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Very true, phils for me 2. Latos is like straus, he has a pitch count

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

This is where sd shows who they really are n loses the west.

netinfo
    netinfo's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is where sd shows who they really are n loses the west.
    Lose it to who? The Giants?

netinfo

tim0402
    Update your status
    tim0402's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 457

phils have there head up they asses

netinfo

Very true, phils for me 2. Latos is like straus, he has a pitch count
    Yes, he does have a pitch count, but the SD bullpen can back him up. Some teams with bad bullpens prefer their starters to go deep so as to minimize the activity of their bullpen, but SD is not concerned with that. They rely on their bullpen to protect their leads and save their games.

netinfo

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Pads appears to be the BEST play on the board.

I was going with Angels and Weaver but he is not going.

sharper2

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Pads appears to be the BEST play on the board. I was going with Angels and Weaver but he is not going.
    what do you think about the over in san fran? timmy's pitching, but he might have a tired arm and he's been getting rocked lately

Nevada
    Nevada's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

I like it too, but I cant bet against oswalt! he is just as good if not better than Latos in my opinion... Plus philly is pissed and want a win. Im going with the under though with these 2 great pitchers. Good luck tomorrow on whatever you take

ttm
    ttm's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know if Philly being pist has much weight on things. They just can't hit right now, angry, happy, whatever.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ttm View Post
    I don't know if Philly being pist has much weight on things. They just can't hit right now, angry, happy, whatever.
    Exactly!!!!

Oswalt as good as Latos Nevada?? Have you watched him pitch this year???

netinfo

I like it too, but I cant bet against oswalt! he is just as good if not better than Latos in my opinion... Plus philly is pissed and want a win. Im going with the under though with these 2 great pitchers. Good luck tomorrow on whatever you take
    For this year, Oswalt has been more like Garland than Latos, as far as, their ERA is concerned. Perhaps we'll see a 3-2 type of game tomorrow. Best of luck!

netinfo

Nevada
    Nevada's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Yes I have seen them both play this year... They are both amazing pitchers. Latos has been a bit better this year by numbers. I am just saying in my opinion that overall, Oswalt being the veteran pitcher, he has more experience and I would take him over Latos in this game... But like I said, they are both on fire right now so why not take the under? Goodluck tomorrow whatever you take

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Yes I have seen them both play this year... They are both amazing pitchers. Latos has been a bit better this year by numbers. I am just saying in my opinion that overall, Oswalt being the veteran pitcher, he has more experience and I would take him over Latos in this game... But like I said, they are both on fire right now so why not take the under? Goodluck tomorrow whatever you take
    I may play under if it goes to 6.5. Oswalt pitched well previous outing in Petco Park, but who hasn't its a pitchers dream house.