BookieRobber
    BookieRobber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

I'm Done With Baseball...Who's Coming With Me????

favs lose more often then dogs,miracle comebacks of 10 to 12 points in 2 to 3 innings, im just tired of it... NFL and NCAAF here i come baby....

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

They use runs to keep score in baseball, not points. Just bustin' balls.

MadCapper
    MadCapper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why havent you followed me?

BookieRobber

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    They use runs to keep score in baseball, not points. Just bustin' balls.
    thats how frustrated i am with baseball....lol

BookieRobber

Quote Originally Posted by MadCapper View Post
    Why havent you followed me?
    since paco is AWOL i might need to...

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

BookieRobber

Quote Originally Posted by chrisharvard01 View Post

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

I think I'm done really soon
    Got MAD TILT and blow up 80% of my bank-roll on SD / TOR / Philadelphia tonight.. All the dogs wins and I lost my BR ... :S

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Quote Originally Posted by BookieRobber View Post
    favs lose more often then dogs,miracle comebacks of 10 to 12 points in 2 to 3 innings,
    That's why I love it. Do you think NFL is easier then MLB? Definetely Not. NFL is Vegas' moneymaker.

mdemps9190
    mdemps9190's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7237

I like baseball A LOT now...Just starting to nail it. Take a look at my thread "The Chaser Plays" and you should be alright.

BookieRobber

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    That's why I love it. Do you think NFL is easier then MLB? Definetely Not. NFL is Vegas' moneymaker.
    but i know way more about football and capping than bases, mlb is way to unpredictable

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

NFL may be vegas moneymaker, but thats because more squares are on it every sunday. the sharps kill NFL.

its frustrating, but it just shows the value in managing your roll. days like the first few are going to happen during a season... you gotta be able to absorb it. just my 2c.

i'm struggling with bases the last 2 days... assuming results stay the way they are, i'll be down around about a dime for the last 2 days. its not going to break me, but i'm not looking forward to grinding it back up, but its the way it goes. it is tempting to make a huge 10x play on something, but i won't...

BookieRobber

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    NFL may be vegas moneymaker, but thats because more squares are on it every sunday. the sharps kill NFL. its frustrating, but it just shows the value in managing your roll. days like the first few are going to happen during a season... you gotta be able to absorb it. just my 2c. i'm struggling with bases the last 2 days... assuming results stay the way they are, i'll be down around about a dime for the last 2 days. its not going to break me, but i'm not looking forward to grinding it back up, but its the way it goes. it is tempting to make a huge 10x play on something, but i won't...
    well said bro...

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

everyone has their bread and butter. for me its NCAAB. Others its bases.

Its AWESOME to have something to bet every DAY and NIGHT if so desired. Sometimes I am so busy I have no time to cap Tues or Wed, but no worries there is bases Thurs too.

if you dont cap your s_hit and play sunday your f_ucked for a whole week unless you play on MNF. Even then you're talking a single game, not 5-10. MLB is for the serious gambler.

jorge1
    OM
    jorge1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont blame ya...ive struggled with MLB in the past as well, but when i recheck my books and balances with a cool head i always notice my failures come from money management...not really from the crazy haps in the games...plus, why wouldnt you like a sport where dogs win ALOT, and public perception makes you lots of money...

But either way, BOL bud...i think the daily grind of Bases isnt for everyone, but it has its perks...good luck with football...it scares me being one or two days a week personally..

BookieRobber

Quote Originally Posted by jorge1 View Post
    I dont blame ya...ive struggled with MLB in the past as well, but when i recheck my books and balances with a cool head i always notice my failures come from money management...not really from the crazy haps in the games...plus, why wouldnt you like a sport where dogs win ALOT, and public perception makes you lots of money... But either way, BOL bud...i think the daily grind of Bases isnt for everyone, but it has its perks...good luck with football...it scares me being one or two days a week personally..
    i see what your saying, but you can mix nba and ncaab to compensate

jorge1
    OM

yup...yes you can...all i can say is bases aint for everyone...no offense to ya...i have a friend who has tried to jump on board like 4 or five times in the last two seasons but after a week cant take it...gotta be on it everyday and cant get too happy betitng too much in one day because you can have a few surprises...

I learned ONE THING: when things are going GREAT 2 or 3 days in a row, either take a day off or play PENNIES because when the tide is low is when the tsunami comes in a destroys you..its weird, but thats my rythm

BookieRobber

Quote Originally Posted by jorge1 View Post
    yup...yes you can...all i can say is bases aint for everyone...no offense to ya...i have a friend who has tried to jump on board like 4 or five times in the last two seasons but after a week cant take it...gotta be on it everyday and cant get too happy betitng too much in one day because you can have a few surprises... I learned ONE THING: when things are going GREAT 2 or 3 days in a row, either take a day off or play PENNIES because when the tide is low is when the tsunami comes in a destroys you..its weird, but thats my rythm

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Not true. I feel NFL is much easier to cap than MLB.

jorge1
    OM

yeah but you either have a great day in NFL or a bad day and then you have to sit around the rest of the week...Bases you grind everyday and can make bank on a monday through friday run...and take the weekends off

redsoxmn89
    redsoxmn89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 52

football is right around the corner

70kgman
    70kgman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

NCAAB/NBA totals are my specialty. Cant wait for that. Baseball is killing me and I don't have the will power to just stand pat for a few more months.

siabdo23
    siabdo23's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree this year baseball was a joke havent seen so many solid fav lose to clowns in years

nj6
    nj6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2592

I've done well in baseball this year, but these last couple days have been whacko.

Inspirited
    Inspirited's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17864

I've been in freefall last 5 days. It's sick. Still up for the year but not much. I won't go just yet!

fury
    fury's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've been doing ok in baseball, but I'm kinda burnt out on it. Definitely looking forward to the first NCAA Saturday.

Salmon Steak
    Salmon Steak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

I still see value in MLB. However, I have been spending a great amount of time on soccer. It offers me a huge amount of plays and that is what I need to make more money.

dolphan34
    dolphan34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Quote Originally Posted by chrisharvard01 View Post
    everyone has their bread and butter. for me its NCAAB. Others its bases.

Its AWESOME to have something to bet every DAY and NIGHT if so desired. Sometimes I am so busy I have no time to cap Tues or Wed, but no worries there is bases Thurs too.

if you dont cap your s_hit and play sunday your f_ucked for a whole week unless you play on MNF. Even then you're talking a single game, not 5-10. MLB is for the serious gambler.
    Totally agree. It is really nice being able to bet everyday.

BravesFan
    BravesFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have a lost 4k during a 3 week span :/ I'm glad I'm not the only one lol. These games are getting pathetic by the day that it's making me scared to even put money on a game. 2 months ago I was nailing every single game.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

I agree, yet so many posters wishing baseball season away for football. Fugazi

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Quote Originally Posted by BookieRobber View Post
    favs lose more often then dogs,miracle comebacks of 10 to 12 points in 2 to 3 innings, im just tired of it... NFL and NCAAF here i come baby....
    Dogs cover more than 50% of the time in football to. You need to start siding with Vegas and adding some dogs to your rotation rather than continue betting with John Q Public.

rthoughton
    rthoughton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2101

ha. every losing bet could have been a winner if you would have chosen the right side. haha. Im not with you, im in this for the long haul.

BookieRobber

i think im just eager to get football and basketball going again...