HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Monday's FADE: Boston RL +105

Mariners are garbage

Lackey damn near No-hit them in Seattle, and see much of the same here.

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

I really like under 9 in this game. Best of luck.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Name:  FADE8.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  26.0 KB

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

Like this and the under. Unders at Safeco all day every day. Good luck Houli

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

But the game is in Boston, ROFLcopter.

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

BOL, I'm with you on this bro! love your picks!

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

Quote Originally Posted by mp5070 View Post
    But the game is in Boston, ROFLcopter.

Then take the over!! Thanks. Its too damn early in the morning

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just googled em for no apparent reason and look what I found
    Here is the woman who helped bring John Lackey to the Boston Red Sox. Ladies and gentleman, I introduce to you Krista Lackey. I cannot understand how a man who talks like Kermit The Frog and looks like Sloth from Goonies got with a woman so hot.

slimpickins
    slimpickins's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really like the play BUT I am worried about a rain out or lenghtly rain delay?
    I don't think the forecast looks good.

Popular
    Popular's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

It's a false representation.. Yes he almost no hit them in Seattle but since then he has given up 21 runs in 31 innings.. You can also notice how every so often he has a good game like he did against TB 3 weeks before the Sea game.. After that TB game where he did really well (7 IP 1 ER) he gave up 15 ER in 19 IP.. If your reasoning for the pick is on his previous game against Seattle then you also have to point out that it's the exception rather than the rule.. But as always good luck with your bets =)

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Quote Originally Posted by Popular View Post
    It's a false representation.. Yes he almost no hit them in Seattle but since then he has given up 21 runs in 31 innings.. You can also notice how every so often he has a good game like he did against TB 3 weeks before the Sea game.. After that TB game where he did really well (7 IP 1 ER) he gave up 15 ER in 19 IP.. If your reasoning for the pick is on his previous game against Seattle then you also have to point out that it's the exception rather than the rule.. But as always good luck with your bets =)
    Since 2007 Lackey is 6-1 against the Mariners. 3 CG shutouts, and given up more than two runs only two times to them.

Popular

Last night Baker was 1-7 against LAA and was hit hard every game.. History is only valid if it's recent history and recent history points to Lackey being hit a lot.. And while Lackey is 1-0 against the M's this year in Seattle Fister is 1-0 against Boston in Boston.. The only play side wise in the game is the -1.5 I was just elaborating on what the no hitting Seattle meant =).. Your bet is good

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Understood.

but still the Mariners are just a bad team.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

I took boston RL so it will probably lose, sorry!

make$take$
    make$take$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Love the play on its face but it has been pouring out all day, and is supposed to be off and on rain till wed. I'd be scared of of the pitching matchup ending up being Atchinson or Bowden vs whoever their long man is. Still would like Sox there but too many variables

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Quote Originally Posted by make$take$ View Post
    Love the play on its face but it has been pouring out all day, and is supposed to be off and on rain till wed. I'd be scared of of the pitching matchup ending up being Atchinson or Bowden vs whoever their long man is. Still would like Sox there but too many variables
    RL has pitchers listed.

slimpickins
    slimpickins's Avatar Become A Pro!

RL also becomes no play if doesn't go full 8.5 innings as do totals. On side ML need not have a full game.
    Plus think poster meant both pitchers start go 1 inning and post delay we have some bums throwing.

I still like it, just hate having action on games when weather is a factor.

edit: I SAID THE SAME THING YESTERDAY AFTER I WAS ALL SET TO PLAY BOS AND HELD OFF, due to rain.
    of course after delay of starting time BOS won easily with out additional rain delays and Buckholtz pitched a gem.

I think the M's bats are going to continue to struggle after being shut out yesterday and Bos is tough at home.
    Lackey really needs this start, he is getting a lot of heat for his performance thus far this year and I think the light hitting M's are the right recipe for his success tonight. Other than Ichiro and Branyan the lineup is really poor.
    Of course Sox are a mash unit right now.
    Last edited by slimpickins; 08-23-10 at 11:03 AM.

Popular

The M's on the YEAR are a bad team recently they've been hitting the ball just as well as Boston.. If you include the 0 runs they scored vs CC they are averaging just over 4 runs a game while Boston over the last 10 are scoring just at 5 runs a game.. In the series this year the M's are scoring over 4 runs vs Boston while Boston is scoring on average just a little over 3.. Over the last 10 games Seattle has put up 5 6 6 4 4 and 9 in 6 of those 10 games.. The public perception is that the M's aren't good but statistically they are right there with Boston as of late.. The pitching match up is also equal statistically with Fister who has given up 25 ER in 51 IP on the road to Lackey's 44 earned runs in 82 IP at home.. So while the slight edge goes to Boston on the ML and the ever so slightest edge goes to them on the RL this isn't a value game at all

kidk
    kidk's Avatar Become A Pro!

like boston here no matter who ends up pitching for boston sea wont score more then 2 runs

make$take$
    make$take$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    RL has pitchers listed.
    I know but I'm saying both could start then after a few innings sit around for a couple hours and your going the next 6 or 7 with long relievers

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Quote Originally Posted by Popular View Post
    The M's on the YEAR are a bad team recently they've been hitting the ball just as well as Boston.. If you include the 0 runs they scored vs CC they are averaging just over 4 runs a game while Boston over the last 10 are scoring just at 5 runs a game.. In the series this year the M's are scoring over 4 runs vs Boston while Boston is scoring on average just a little over 3.. Over the last 10 games Seattle has put up 5 6 6 4 4 and 9 in 6 of those 10 games.. The public perception is that the M's aren't good but statistically they are right there with Boston as of late.. The pitching match up is also equal statistically with Fister who has given up 25 ER in 51 IP on the road to Lackey's 44 earned runs in 82 IP at home.. So while the slight edge goes to Boston on the ML and the ever so slightest edge goes to them on the RL this isn't a value game at all
    4 of the last 5 games that the Mariners has lost, they didnt cover the RL. Thas all i need. Also stats are cool, but its who you played against. Lackey plays in the AL East. His last 10 games have been against LAAx2/Torontox2 Tampa/NYY. The list goes on. If he played the Mariners every time out I sure his ERA would be chopped in half, and he would have a few more complete game shutouts.

Popular

I understand what your saying but at the same time the M's are 6-4 the last 10 times they've played the Sox.. They also just finished a series against the Yanks where they scored 11 runs in 3 games including a 0 run game against CC..In the series this year they've scored 16 runs in 4 games.. This type of game happens every day.. And every day an unfavorable result happens.. This could be the exception and all the stats/history/trends won't mean a thing and Boston will get it done.. But before the game is played it doesn't look at all to me that it's more than a 50/50 at an inflated price.. But when it covers and you win I'll give you a and a =).. Good luck with your bet

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Popular

=)

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Quote Originally Posted by make$take$ View Post
    I know but I'm saying both could start then after a few innings sit around for a couple hours and your going the next 6 or 7 with long relievers
    Yea I dont know which bullpen is worse?

Either way. Clay Buck/ and Shuan Marcum were able to both pitch 90+, while surviving two delays

Popular

Boston's pen has been a little bit worse over the last few games with a 5+ era over 15 innings to the M's 4+ era over 20 innings

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Remember fellas. I trying to tell you to FADE me.

In bases fading me should do you good.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10260

houlihans , if this ticket dont cash man your next one will, i think you are a winner gl.

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

can't fade ya here. Rsox -1.5 or nothing. good luck with your play

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Good luck Houli, by all rights it should hit. I took a -.5 RL on BOS for even. Cheers

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

I'm big time on Rsox with my Parlays... if they don't cover the RL and win this game it would be pretty sad ...

Baller85
    Baller85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

I'm tailing you guys even though I really don't know much about baseball haha.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

i'm on boston as well

Popular

I told you this game was a coin flip.. I hope the 2nd half of it better suits your wager =) GL

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10260

great job, nice cash there houl.

12 Last