bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

sunday night baseball play

los angeles angels even

not quite sure why minnesota are the favorites here.....jered weaver for the angels is a career 4-1 against minnesota while only giving up 141 hits in 168 innings with 186k's.......meanwhile scott baker is a career 0-5 lifetime against the angels and has struggled this yr allowing 163 hits in 144.2 innings pitched....with only 121k's.......seems like there is alot of value here ...play the angels even.

GTeater
    GTeater's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Last week I had the opportunity to go to Boston with the old man (business trip for him) and got to experience Fenway. Wever was the opposing pitcher; his control was lacking and he gave up 5 or 6 runs in 5 innings. I don't know anything about Baker, but I'd be careful here. I'm not saying his previous performance against the Soxs is an absolute for not betting LAA, but worth taking into consideration. For what's it worth I'm highly considering the over.

stacks on deck
    stacks on deck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5363

Quote Originally Posted by GTeater View Post
    Last week I had the opportunity to go to Boston with the old man (business trip for him) and got to experience Fenway. Wever was the opposing pitcher; his control was lacking and he gave up 5 or 6 runs in 5 innings. I don't know anything about Baker, but I'd be careful here. I'm not saying his previous performance against the Soxs is an absolute for not betting LAA, but worth taking into consideration. For what's it worth I'm highly considering the over.

i was at that same game had boston and under.. i was sweating the under but great night and great weather to be at a game

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Good luck!

..but EVEN is a bad price for visitors. I strongly suggest Matchbook&Betjamaica for baseball betting. You could pick Angels at +111.

GTeater
    GTeater's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by stacks on deck View Post
    i was at that same game had boston and under.. i was sweating the under but great night and great weather to be at a game
    Amazing stadium, and even funner town. I bet the socks to enjoy the game a little better, wasn't disappointed .

I'm starting to consider not placing a bet tonight...

Vesuvius
    Vesuvius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Maybe even was rounded? I don't see that anywhere, BJ has it at +106, Bodog is the best at +113, even beating MB.

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

the wind was blowing out 15-20 mph that game in boston......and weaver has never had much success there.......different story tonight and they are even on bookmaker.

jck
    Update your status
    jck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 355

you are over analyzed this game
    0-5 will sooner or later end with baker
    go low if taking laa as the streak will end soon with that baker record