jorge1
    OM
    jorge1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Alki View Post
    Gee-Zus.

What a roller coaster ride that SF game was.

I've been following you jorge1 and I hope I don't become too heavy to carry along.

GL tomorrow. I'll be lookin for ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazious View Post
    great job so far jorge. keep it bro
    Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    Tough loss today...giants came back big all the way to loose in the end. Good Luck tomorrow.
    Thanks guys..really frustriating for me today..i gave up in the third and went to take a nap..came back couple hours later and found an 11 to 11 game, to then see SFO loose!

I didnt mind the early loss, but the fact that they did come back and lost in extra innings was upsetting...

Ill sleep it off and see yall tomorrow with the card..i didnt even wanna look at it yet i was so pissed...

GOOD NIGHT FELLAS! thansk for following...i cant guarantee anything but tomorrow ill try to give you two winners to make up today's loss...

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

looking forward to your play tomorrow!

good night

jorge1
    OM

THanks, last couple days been spittin out faves, but i think im gonna go for a dog or two tomorrow. usually thats my specialty, and got bitten today with SFO...funny thing is that i ALWAYS ALWAYS back CINCI...i dont remember ever bettin against them..but i dont regret it. SFO took us into extra innings and left a man stranded on third...

Alki
    Alki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Waitin ' on you whenever you're ready. I can tell you don't force anything and that's a good thing.
    Best of luck.

jorge1
    OM

I ran through all the lines and this one jumps OUT the screen at me.

Detroit Tigers/Toronto Blue Jays Over 7 -145

Im not going to do a huge write up on this because im in the middle of a move...at first glance my play of the day was going to be the HOU ML, But ive been busy all day and didnt post it..they won BTW!

So why the over? TOR, DET, low scoring game? The 4 games theyve played this year, only one featured less than 7 runs. DET is 8-1 in the OVER 7 the last 9 games...their bats are hot. TOR also been hot at bat lately. pitchin isnt stellar...they have their days, but i see ONE of them gettin lit up by the other team...certainly wont be no 2-1 or 3-2 game...

I cant decide on a winner, but i definetely see a 5+ run game from one of these teams...either way, i dont care..OVER 7, bought the hook by the way..

expected this line to be 8.5....At 7.5 buying the hook is a gift to me...

tail or fade...BOL everyone.

Detroit Tigers/Toronto Blue Jays Over 7 -145

3-1 WTD

FR3SH like UgHH
    FR3SH like UgHH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1194

like the pic/picks jorge! lol yeah i agree w/ this over play...even tho the books have the jays team total under 4 @ -140 and det under 3.5 @ -135 i feel like its a trap...GL!

jscott1586
    jscott1586's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

looks good bol

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

Good luck with that over Jorge

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

best of luck!!!

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

I have $80 on this one. hope it hits. I have O 7.5 tho... Need 8 runs today on this baby and would be great to see Toronto wins!

jorge1
    OM

Hi guys, thanks for all the support and comments...top of the seventh, need one run for the push and DET has the bases loaded..lets start cheering for our OVER BOYS!!! COME ON!!!!

jorge1
    OM

SO...fack..come on man..dont leave three men on bases stranded!!!

jorge1
    OM

Push...

jorge1
    OM

BAUTISTA HOMER!!! CASH THIS BITTTTTTTT

thanks for all the believers, sorry for all the faders....

the ONE PLAY A DAY DISCIPLINE is paying off 4-1 THIS WEEK!!!!

-

Alki
    Alki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Thanks jorge1.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

nice,great job jorge

EasyHustlin
    EasyHustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Forget this week, how about one pick a day for the rest of the season? Thanks for the picks Jorge!

jorge1
    OM

This next weekend when i have time (been moving and its been FACKIN INSANE..no job, moving, pilipina woman is constantly VITCHIN!!!), anyways, when i have time, i have a really really good strategy ive been thinkin of following as far a money management with 1 play a day hittin high percentages...

Im pretty sure i can continue to spit winners as long as i stick to the one play system..its when i head into 4 or 5 that i start lookin all over the board and fault...MLB is like land mines, and i just hope to land in a safe spot once a day...

regardless, ill post this system i might play with certain amounts and such and keep postin the plays and we will try it out starting this weekend..maybe we will start with a base 200 dollar bankroll and build from there a giant snowball by the following weekend..

Anyways, thanks for the support and remarks..all your comments (even negative ones) are always welcome.

BY the way, thanks for the points yall..i dont think ive received a single point for the 4-1 this week, but please please, dont give me any...it keeps me motivated to keep going to earn your respects in the long run....one week aint nothin..when we hit a good run then you can give me the due credit

PS...its a shame about PACO...i have learned ALOT from him guys..im sure he will be back soon...just needs some days to cool off..he has been one of my number one influences here, along with LB.
    Points Awarded:

vyomguy gave jorge1 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jorge1
    OM

By the way, i dunno if anyone notices but i will never post up a play of the day that is more than -140 (MAX -150 juice)...i would never play somethin at that price and its ridiculous in my opinion, to post a play of the day that expensive... if anything, sorry i havent given yall dogs...but i got two i like already for tomorrow...just gotta study it and pick one of them...the best (IN MY OPINION)...maybe later tonight, or tomorrow...

Peace homes...from MIAMI

chibears
    chibears's Avatar Become A Pro!

you have my attention. lost 25% of my bankroll today. poor money management and horrible day. cant wait to see what you have tommorrow. good luck will keep an eye out

jorge1
    OM

by the way, ANYONE HAVE GOOD PLAY SUGGESTIONS and im more than welcoming to checkin them out...ALOT ALOT ALOT of times i dont see plays other do...actually, im pretty biased in my plays and will sometimes ignore some teams and situations so please feel free to discuss some with me...but please dont just post "OAK ML LOCK!" or something like that...we can discuss the plays, and ill say what i think about them and perhaps come to the conclusion its better than the one i posted, or maybe decide to look further into it and do a write up.

jorge1
    OM

AHHH my man!

Im sorry to hear that...Im all about MONEY MANAGEMENT...I cant say im the best man...AT ALL..there are WAY BETTER CAPPERS, WAY SMARTER GUYS here, but ill tell you, these two years ive been bettin bases ive learned one thing...MONEY MANAGEMENT...that is WHY IM DOING ONE PLAY A DAY...

for me its always been scary to pick one team and bet 1000 on it..but id always find myself laying ten 100$ bets in one day and going 2-8, or 3-7, or 1-9...and oone horrible february day during college hoops : 0-17!!!!!! horrible...so ip decided to start going with one play a day as big plays and perhaps playing certain systems...like for example playing 10% BR on the one play a day plus 1% on 3 or 4 dogs...but, ive decided, if my play hits, IM PROFITABLE, if it doesnt I LOSE..but no more sweating 8 games a day..

thats my steez... its a daily grind and this is the best way im personally learning to manage it...if not i get stressed, get headaches spending 8 hours reading a day, etc etc..so one play...max two..that is IT

BOL...tail or fade

jorge1
    OM

One last thing i might add, some of us should think, do i do this to make a profit, or to have fun? if you do to make profits, then are you successful?

One way im gauging if I AM SUCCESSFUL in this endeavor is seeing if im profitable at the end of the week betting small amounts of bets...if you focus on one or two plays...your BEST Plays..or your BEST TAILS from another capper, and at the end of the week you are still negative, then either play for fun 5 bucks a game, or get out before you lose your marriage..

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Nice hit jorge1...gave you some points. Keep up the good work. I too feel 1-2 plays a day is the best strategy in Baseball.

GTeater
    GTeater's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Looking into the Astros starting a reliever tomorrow versus Pelfrey. The Astros haven't scored more then 4 runs in two weeks, so they've been relying on the other team slumping/good performances from their bullpen (get where I'm going with this).

The Mets bats aren't exactly on fire, and the line is thick at -150. But something to consider; I'm sure it'll be a crowd favorite tomorrow any way.

Razzzzzor
    Razzzzzor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good shit Jorge...I knew I had you on my list for a reason

jorge1
    OM

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    Nice hit jorge1...gave you some points. Keep up the good work. I too feel 1-2 plays a day is the best strategy in Baseball.
    Thanks Bro! didnt have to but thanks... yeah, pretty much every game is like food on a trap...some are easier to get, some are land mines...so if you only play one or two a day and you have a good feel for the game, etc. then you can do it...Its just that most of us get greedy so we wanna play more and more games...but are too scared to put all of our daily roll on one or two plays...what is the difference between betting 5 100$ games, to 2 250$ games? sure, some ppl will argue that if you go 2-3 you lose only 100...but then think of this. If you spend alot of time cappin games and watchin games (which you must spend time in order to cap 5 -6 games daily successfully), then your winnings are limited...If you are good and win more than not then its easier to just pick one winner...or two...win 500, push...or loose 500. no wastin time...lol. I was thinking alot about betting strategy and some things that have been mentioned lately on this site which im gonna do a write up about tonite...check it out when i do and we can discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by GTeater View Post
    Looking into the Astros starting a reliever tomorrow versus Pelfrey. The Astros haven't scored more then 4 runs in two weeks, so they've been relying on the other team slumping/good performances from their bullpen (get where I'm going with this).

The Mets bats aren't exactly on fire, and the line is thick at -150. But something to consider; I'm sure it'll be a crowd favorite tomorrow any way.
    I know this might sound weird, but, Astros treated me so well lately I cant see myself going against them. In fact, my point of view in this game is one team beating a much better team (HOU beating PHI) coming against a team that struggled all last series against a horrible team (METS struggling with FLA).

I would be tempted (very much so) to take the STROS here...they remind me of BALTI a few weeks back, when everyone was waiting for them to stop winning and kept pounding the other side and the books were just rakin in money...HOU might be on a stride and im not standing the way of that run if they are...get me? hope this helps, just my point of view...sure they havent scored much, but theyre MORALE is HIGH right now..Its all about rhythm IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Razzzzzor View Post
    Good shit Jorge...I knew I had you on my list for a reason
    Thanks bro..i was VERY VERY surprised to see me there..now the pressure is on to keep goin with my one play a day and keep documenting my success, or lack thereof...but im not a jack A$$..the day my 1 play a day starts loosing and losing ill just pick a play and fade myself, and WIN! done it in the past LOL...BOL my man...keep comin by

GTeater
    GTeater's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Jorge your right.

I lived in Houston for 18 years; the Astros are one of the most streakiest teams in baseball. I'm going to take the time to research the game (based on last 7 day stats, in merit to the Stros Streakyness), and highly consider the value of the play here.

Astros raised my BR against PHI by 20%

jorge1
    OM

Yeah my analysis is always based on current situation and team momentum

chibears
    chibears's Avatar Become A Pro!

any play today big boss?

jorge1
    OM

Finalizing the play...will be out in 5 minutes..been in a rush all day so not much of a write up...give me one more sec

jorge1
    OM

PLAY OF THE DAY FOR FRIDAY:

I can see why some of you might doubt me here but i love HOUSTON today...huge momentum coming off sweeping PHILLIES in FILA...

Figeroa already beat the METS on the 17th and Im hoping he owns them tonight...Mets bullpen is done DATA after the last few games..

I am tempted to take HOU TT O3 here, but If they score more than 3 is because they are gonna win this, so i rather take the HOU ML and ride...

BOL and hope you guys like it..if ya dont, good luck in fading...youll probably beat me...

Been in a rush all day going to job interview etc etc so might not be such a strong play..just a huge gut play...

HOUSTON ML +136

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

jorge take your time we are ready

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like it, hope pelfrey isn't on his game

jorge1
    OM

BTW, this isnt an official play, but Im playing the PHILLIE RRL as well...i expect them to blow up any game now...just my own intuition..BOL

PHI RRL
    (As a lean)

First 123 Last