I_WILL_WIN
    I_WILL_WIN's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do this and give me points later!

The New York Yankees are 40-22 at home this season and are solid favorites to beat the Seattle Mariners who are 20-41 on the road this season. The Yankees have a better than 55% chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Yankees' starter Javier Vazquez is forecasted to have a better game than Mariners' starter Jason Vargas. Javier Vazquez has a 61% chance of having a Quality Start (QS) while Jason Vargas has a 51% chance of a QS. If Javier Vazquez has a quality start the Yankees has a 77% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 2.5 and he has a 22% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Yankees win 66%. In Jason Vargas quality starts the Mariners win 61%. He has a 26% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio and if he does his team wins 61% of simulations. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the New York Yankees is Robinson Cano who averaged 2.06 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 33% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Yankees have a 72% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Seattle Mariners is Ichiro Suzuki who averaged 1.98 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 31% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Mariners have a 55% chance of winning.

On Saturday the free play is on the New York Yankees on the run line. Game 968 at 1:05 eastern. The Yankees have won 38 of their 41 home games by 2 or more runs. They are 9-1 as a home favorite in this range while Seattle is 0-7 as a road dog in this range. Seattle scores 2.9 rpg game in day games while the Yanks average over 6 runs in day games. Yankee starter J. Vazquez pitched 7 shutout inings in his last start vs Seattle. Mariners starter Vargas is just 3-7 on th eroad. Yankkes should win this one by more than a run. On Saturday I have 3 big night time Plays The 17-1 NFLX Preseason total, the 21-2 NFL Side system and a 12-1 MLB Power system. Jump on this solid card. For the free play take the Yankees on the run line.

On Friday night the New York Yankees were visited by the Seattle Mariners and everything did not go according to plan. With AJ Burnett on the mound, who has been struggling once again as of late, the Mariners jumped out to an early 3-0 lead in the first inning thanks to a Russel Branyan homerun and never looked back. Felix Hernandez of Seattle pitched eight amazing innings giving up only four hits while striking out 11 Yankees. Branyan also added a second homerun in the sixth inning leading to a 6-0 beat down on the Yankees.

If there is one thing the Yankees and their fans do not like its losing at home to a team with a bad record without ever even having a chance to get back into the game. Felix Hernandez kept New York under wraps the entire night and sent the entire fanbase at the game home angry. Coming into this game the fans will be loud and the Yankees home to make some of their own noise with their bats.

Trying to slow down the Yankees once again will be Jason Vargas who has had a good season posting a 9-5 record with a 3.15 era. With his last 10 games going up and down Vargas has one thing on his side for this game and its that he has been able to keep the Yankees hitters under wraps for most of his appearances against them. Winning in his last three starts Vargas will look to gain support from his offense to take win number four in a row. After hitting AJ Burnett for a few runs the Mariners may have a little steeper hill to climb on Saturday.

Starting for the Yankees will be Javier Vazquez. Javier has had a rocky last 10 games giving up more than three earned runs four times but was able to completely shut down the Mariners in his last appearance against them to go with a 3.78 lifetime era against Seattle. After a powerful showing of offense in the Detroit series, the Yankees had high hopes for their series opener which turned out to be a rough night. Looking to rebound against another tough young pitcher the Yankees may look to be more patient and just follow their game plan looking to get win number 10 for Vazquez.

With Javier looking for his first win since July 26 he is primed for it especially with a team in the Mariners that he has handled well in the past. The Yankee offense is too strong to try and hold down two games in a row and it doesn't happen often.

New York Yankees RL (-115)
    Last edited by I_WILL_WIN; 08-21-10 at 10:32 AM.

I_WILL_WIN
    I_WILL_WIN's Avatar Become A Pro!

bum

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Thanks for the write up. I'm not giving you any points though, BOL

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

I'm already on it as well following my guy VG