mitote
    mitote's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5348

{{{{{{{{{{{ lock of the day }}}}}}}}}}}

I'm not going to bore you with a bunch of meaningless trends! Like the Rockies are 11-5 in the last 16 meetings or the Rockies are 8-0 in their last 8 games following a loss! Instead I'm just going to do you a BIG FAVOR and give you my LOCK OF THE DAY! Take the Rockies ML it will be easy $$$$

smoovbrotha
    smoovbrotha's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

feel you on this one bru...i played the LAD COL series perfectly I love series like that... same with San Francisco I knew they were going to win yesterday...if the pattern makes sense and the decent pitcher is up there it makes it even better...GL LUCK LOCK THIS PLAY IN

WiseGrumpy
    Got banned, wow
    WiseGrumpy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I LOVE this bet for one simple reason, this month the Rockies have alternated wins and loses 16 games, that is why they are 8-0 after a lose. And the price is great.

Grecdogg
    Grecdogg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

WG - The rockies are +107 over the dbacks! wow, is that right??? Is there somthing we dont know?

WiseGrumpy
    Got banned, wow
    WiseGrumpy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Grecdogg View Post
    WG - The rockies are +107 over the dbacks! wow, is that right??? Is there somthing we dont know?
    They are a BAD road team, that is the only reason, just take advantage of the price, the bet is the right one no matter what the result will be.

Grecdogg
    Grecdogg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

ok im on them, thanks lets get this

jram68
    tell obama to keep his change
    jram68's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Quote Originally Posted by mitote View Post
    I'm not going to bore you with a bunch of meaningless trends! Like the Rockies are 11-5 in the last 16 meetings or the Rockies are 8-0 in their last 8 games following a loss! Instead I'm just going to do you a BIG FAVOR and give you my LOCK OF THE DAY! Take the Rockies ML it will be easy $$$$
    I'm not going to bore u with typing something after this sentence. But I just can't help myself some times.

mitote

Don't miss out on this lock tonight! Easy winners like this don't come around everyday!

WIZARDOFBEANTOWN
    WIZARDOFBEANTOWN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

ok boys i'm in col 1x

mitote

I knew we were in trouble when we didn't score in the 1st two innings! But what a way to lose!