WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

I go everywhere to find anything...the teams site ..the espn baseball message boards...hard to find stuff sometimes so thats why I don't play many of these games...

WestsidePete

I don't see what lineups are but you will see who possibly is sitting for game...

WestsidePete

OAK lost yesterday so now 10-10 +1.83 units..here's 3 for today with writeups...
    COL +105
    PITT +110 **best one**
    AZ +110

COLORADO

Ubaldo Jimenez gets the ball for the Rockies vs. Jose Contreras. Neither has impressed thus far during the spring. The White Sox have given up 142 runs thus far, or 6.76 runs per game. The Rockies have done much better as they rank fourth in fewest runs allowed.

PITTSBURGH

The Yankees travelled to Blacksburg, VA yesterday to play a charity game against the Virginia Tech Hokies. The entire team made the trip except for Matsui, Rivera (two innings yesterday against minor leaguers) Mussina and Molina. It is likely since all the starters went on the trip, that most will not take to the road again tonight against the Pirates. It will be Phil Hughes vs. Matt Morris, I'm on the Pirates here against what should be a lot of backups playing for the Yankees.

ARIZONA

Micah Owings will face Jarrod Washburn. The Diamondbacks have been producing a lot of runs this spring, as have the Mariners. Neither team has pitched well, I'm rolling with the D Backs to get it done tonight as they are a small dog here I like it.

WestsidePete

Quote Originally Posted by WestsidePete View Post
    OAK lost yesterday so now 10-10 +1.83 units..here's 3 for today with writeups...
    COL +105
    PITT +110 **best one**
    AZ +110

COLORADO

Ubaldo Jimenez gets the ball for the Rockies vs. Jose Contreras. Neither has impressed thus far during the spring. The White Sox have given up 142 runs thus far, or 6.76 runs per game. The Rockies have done much better as they rank fourth in fewest runs allowed.

PITTSBURGH

The Yankees travelled to Blacksburg, VA yesterday to play a charity game against the Virginia Tech Hokies. The entire team made the trip except for Matsui, Rivera (two innings yesterday against minor leaguers) Mussina and Molina. It is likely since all the starters went on the trip, that most will not take to the road again tonight against the Pirates. It will be Phil Hughes vs. Matt Morris, I'm on the Pirates here against what should be a lot of backups playing for the Yankees.

ARIZONA

Micah Owings will face Jarrod Washburn. The Diamondbacks have been producing a lot of runs this spring, as have the Mariners. Neither team has pitched well, I'm rolling with the D Backs to get it done tonight as they are a small dog here I like it.

0-2-1 on these...

WestsidePete

10-12 -0.17 units

two plays today

Texas +110
    Rangers have scored on avg 6.9 runs per game - second to only Arizona in the Cactus League. Kason Gabbard will pitch against Ryan Dempster in this one.

Phi +145 *2 unit play*
    Phil Hughes gets the ball for the Yankees against Jamie Moyer for the Phillies. It has not been a good spring for Hughes who is carrying a 7.71 ERA, and has allowed three HR's in just 11 innings. Jamie Moyer has had an outstanding spring to this point. He carries a 3.29 ERA into this contest. Phil's have hit 24 HRs this spring.

First 12