gamble
    gamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3984

Astros for Monday?

Anybody like the Astros tomorrow at home with Wandy on the mound? The Mets are terrible on the road and flying halfway across the country after the sunday night game in new york. Wandy is real good at home but the line seems fishy to me, any thoughts?

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

seeing and thinking the same thing, on for a small play good luck

shermanator
    shermanator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2973

I'm also on the Astros. The Mets are just shit on the road and they are in a slump.

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Its not Wandy who worries me. Its the terrible bullpen the stros have. You could say the same thing about the Mets too though.

I give the Astros a slight lean but only because the Mets don't play well on the road.

Lion4Life
    Lion4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!

Small play on the Astros, good luck!

VTranX
    VTranX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 314

i have 5 units on HOU.

Grecdogg
    Grecdogg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I'm debating if I should play the "NO" for runs in the 1st inning. The Mets are avg. 2.5 runs since the all star break. Either that or just play the under, its at 7.5. But I think the "NO" is a good play bec Wandy is pitching for the Stros and Niese hasn't been terrible recently for the Mets. Plus all you need is a doughnut for the 1st inning. Any input please...

CakeMan
    CakeMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

After your reasoning - the Astros seem like a small play - The Mets are "Pittsburgh Pirates" Bad. The organization in complete disarray!

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

looked at the line too, way off at least in real life. the mets are floundering and wandy have been lights out recently. plus like mentioned the mets played on sunday night and sucked it up on national tv. not sure how anyone could possibly put money on the mets here, make no sense. i could see if they were +140 or something in this spot. smells real funny, good luck!

aeschylus
    aeschylus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1102

Well Teddy is on Astros, so now I am concerned as your form has been poor. Lets hope they win