WiseGrumpy
    Got banned, wow
    WiseGrumpy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Detailed facts for today's plays

Today I will have a few of my biggest bets lately, so I thought to share some of the interesting facts behind the picks:

Astros +136:

Jair Jurrjens is 0-4 on the road this season and 4-0 at night games (all at home). One will end today, I do believe the road record is a lot more significant.
    J.A. Happ is 2-0 with a 1.78 ERA in five career starts against the Braves.

With that I would add that my Astros are playing great ball, but that is not surprising. The Astros are a team that plays a lot better at the end of each season, sadly we usually start really bad. The offense which was the worst in the league is hitting well, a lot of the starters are pitching well and the pen is not losing a lot of games, even though they have one not too long ago.
    The value is huge.

Mariners Vs A's UNDER 6.5 -125:

Under is 7-0-1 in Athletics last 8 overall.
    Under is 4-0 in Athletics last 4 road games vs. a right-handed starter.
    Under is 6-0 in Andersons last 6 starts during game 2 of a series.
    Under is 6-0 in Andersons last 6 starts after scoring 2 runs or less in their previous game.
    Under is 5-0-1 in Hernandezs last 6 starts during game 2 of a series.
    Under is 5-0 in Hernandezs last 5 home starts vs. a team with a winning record.
    Under is 6-0 in the last 6 meetings in Seattle.

Let's add to that that Felix is an amazing pitcher we know that, the run support he gets is one of the worst in the Majors. Anderson is pitching very well and and he pitched 6 SO innings in his last two against the Mariners.

Reds -133:

Check this out:
    Cueto is 5-0 with a 1.55 ERA in his last eight outings.
    Cueto is 6-0 with a 2.47 ERA in 10 starts against division opponents this year.
    3-0 with a 2.39 ERA over five starts against the Cardinals before one terrible outing which the Reds managed to win.

Reds are 4-0 in their last 4 games vs. a starter with a WHIP greater than 1.30.
    Reds are 6-1 in their last 7 during game 2 of a series.

Home team is 4-0 in Wegners last 4 games behind home plate vs. St. Louis.
    Home team is 11-2 in Wegners last 13 games behind home plate vs. Cincinnati.

The Reds are playing well, their game yesterday was a very weak one, but they did face one of the best in the world. Today they face another strong pitcher, but this series is so important I expect Cueto to keep his amazing record and get the run support he did get most of the season.

Padres -1.5 +115:

Karstens is 0-5 with a 4.17 ERA in eight starts.

There are a lot other negative stats, the real thing is this, Wade LeBlanc which lost most of his outing's lately is pitching above average but is getting a poor run support probably because most of his games were on the road.
    The padres are a powerful team at home, they won 6 in a row against the Pirates, covered the RL in all games this season against them and they need all the wins they can get. I expect them to destroy the Pirates.

* MONSTER play.

RedSox +118:

This is my biggest bet of the day and I simply see this as a gift. A pitcher that dominates one team against a pitcher that struggles against the other team.

Red Sox are 8-0 in Matsuzakas last 8 starts vs. Blue Jays.
    Red Sox are 4-0 in Matsuzakas last 4 road starts vs. Blue Jays.
    Red Sox are 8-1 in the last 9 meetings in Toronto.

Blue Jays are 1-5 in Romeros last 6 starts vs. Red Sox.
    Blue Jays are 0-4 in Romeros last 4 home starts vs. Red Sox.

MUST win for the RedSox, simply MUST. With a very good pitcher that knows his way against the Jays. The Jays are playing well, and Ricky is a great pitcher, but he has problems against the RedSox.
    MONSTER value.

* MONSTER play.

BOL to everyone today.
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 12-04-14 at 11:44 AM.

stuntin909
    stuntin909's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

loving every one of these picks since i was leaning towards all of these anyways.

thanks for the research!

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

I'm having a little of parlay with some of those picks, Will post shortly, thanks fro the great info!!

Joe_Shabadoo
    Joe_Shabadoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Red-Sox.

Yes.

Once I went through the advanced stats, I begrudingly went away from my lean on Hellickson tomorrow, and started to zero-in on this game.

Good luck.

Bo$$ Bet$
    Bo$$ Bet$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Very nice work WG!

Haydos
    Haydos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Nice Writeup WG. Hope you get them all.

WiseGrumpy
    Got banned, wow

Thnx guys, don't mind input on either side from everyone.
    Last edited by WiseGrumpy; 08-10-10 at 05:42 AM.

ICE-BLOOD
    ICE-BLOOD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7596

nice analysis

disagree with astros pick tonite

jurrjens is a good pitcher with 5 of 7 good starts since returning and his good pitching may very well continue against a houston offense thats been putting up alot of runs recently, way over their head

atlanta after last nights loss looks good today

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

I would lean towards Atlanta but would not lay the juice on them today. Best of luck!

J-Ro11
    J-Ro11's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice write ups, gonna stay away from atlanta today after last night

gl

WiseGrumpy
    Got banned, wow

Quote Originally Posted by ICE-BLOOD View Post
    nice analysis disagree with astros pick tonite jurrjens is a good pitcher with 5 of 7 good starts since returning and his good pitching may very well continue against a houston offense thats been putting up alot of runs recently, way over their head atlanta after last nights loss looks good today
    He is very solid I didn't say he is not. But he has a terrible record on the road, the Astros are hitting very well, and I think Happ is a VERY good pitcher and I love to have him on my team. So the value here is a must bet, even better than yesterday.