mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Minnesota ML tonight : Noob gets impatient

Patience has snapped....Cant play online poker at home anymore since stepkid and live in witch dont respect any doors/quiet unless it is bolted.

Have some bets already out before this one, and took the rest of my small br on one site and dumped it all on the Twins Moneyline tonight?

Opinions on the game.....burning bridge with this bet...

WiseGrumpy
    Got banned, wow
    WiseGrumpy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have more than 14 units on the Twins, love this play and LOVE your avatar. GL.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

two unpredictable teams but when i crunch the numbers Minnesota a good fav.... a nice lean play here!!!

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5

I was hoping that a quality pitcher and a halfway decent team could overcome being on the road once....I normally only bet up to 20 dollars(very small time) but this I pulled the trigger for over 150.....

One thing I know, It will make the game interesting and for this small amount of money what else could you ask for

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5

Lessons I have learned from this:

1. If I could ever train my hand to be 1/4 as good as her orifices then I would not be with her. Alas...pleasure still outrules money...for the moment.
    2. Stopgap or some system I have to have in place to prevent bets in anger. I still believe in the bet but the amount was in anger.
    3. Seriously considering going in with three friends and getting a seperate apartment with a schedule to use for some sembalance of privacy,

Wish me luck.....Im on vacation for the next day