Jerrod
    Jerrod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Brad Lidge

This guy is the worst closer in america

chibears
    chibears's Avatar Become A Pro!

this cannot be said enough. the phillies manager is dumb for even putting him out there. no i didnt have money on this game. you are correct though

JohnLockesLegs
    JohnLockesLegs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

he's a fukkin loser, no way phils see the playoffs with this jackoff hanging around the 9th

khaden
    khaden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1124

The Phils bullpen is terrible. They will be the reason they don't make the playoffs. That jack off Lindge cost me big tonight.

WiseGrumpy
    Got banned, wow
    WiseGrumpy's Avatar Become A Pro!

After being lights out for my Astros I don't understand what happened.

bumppinee
    bumppinee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1384

no ya boy broxton has that

IgetMoney24
    IgetMoney24's Avatar Become A Pro!

OK guys....i didnt have any money on the game tonight because no way ever was a gonna bet on Joe Blanton......i lost alot of money on game 1 of the series when Oswalt pitched....phillies lost that game too but atleast my over cashed

One thing i noticed tonight was Ryan Howard was given the night off....automatic no play then..he is their best hitter with Utley on the dl

Lannan goes tomm who has been in the minors.....he made 7 starts goin 1-4 with an era over 4 i think in the MINORS!!!

Phillies lost the first 2 games of the series....do they get swept by the NATS???

Hamels pitching who has pitched great his last 3 or 4 starts

Phillies -165 all in????????? WHOS WITH ME???

Grind House
    Grind House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3857

After that Colorado blown RL by this punk last earlier this week, I'll never again bet on the Phillies. Glad to see I'm right.

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

There's about 4 different Brad Lidge related threads recently started up, each one worse on him than the next. And they're all correct.

IgetMoney24
    IgetMoney24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lidge couldnt get a 3 up, 3 down if his life depended on it.....he always puts runners on and then gives up the Home run

with that said i expect the phillies to be up by atleast 4 runs going into the 9th on sunday so that bum doesnt even get in the game