tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Take chalky sf...it's still money

Giants are 9-0 on home Friday night games winning by an average of 2.89 runs per game. Just sayin...don't listen to a homer. But they'll win...but I posted bad Giants picks this past week....but....

In all seriousness I think this game actually goes over the posted total of 7. Lincecum at his best these days is still giving up 2 runs. And Monasteros isn't going more than 5-6 innings. Need I mention the sheer badness of the Dodger pen?

Gl today on your plays everyone.

limitation
    limitation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

I am playing over. Lincecum has been giving up runs left and right lately and Dodgers are using spot up starter, who won't go more than 4-5 innings. Dodgers pen is bad, and Giants pen is very bad lately (minus Wilson and Ray). This is the game to play over. Not sure who will win though.

tatddy

Quote Originally Posted by limitation View Post
    I am playing over. Lincecum has been giving up runs left and right lately and Dodgers are using spot up starter, who won't go more than 4-5 innings. Dodgers pen is bad, and Giants pen is very bad lately (minus Wilson and Ray). This is the game to play over. Not sure who will win though.
    Did you read my post? I'm already on the over. Haven't even played a side yet personally.

tatddy

Winner. A stressful 12X bet on the giants ml plus 1x on the over.

Today's game will be tough. Billingsly on 3 days rest is a huge advantage for us, again, considering how bad the LA pen is. Uribe out hurts, leg soreness?? I say take value on SF ml here.