gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Anyone like the Marlins tonight as a dog play?

I like them in this spot. I think the Padres are due for a letdown after an emotional series with the Dodgers and do not have the offensive firepower to keep up to the Marlins. Its my favorite dog play today.

Anyone else agree or disagree?

tanner40
    tanner40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8060

I don't but I usually have a hard time fading the Padres. They have been one of my favorite teams to bet on this year.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

yea i could see it..not sure i play it but im not gonna bet sd either.....

rthoughton
    rthoughton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2101

you need offensive firepower to keep up with the marlins? I didnt know that.
    They have only scored more than 4 runs 8 times this entire month, sent Coghlan to the DL and shipped out Cantu.

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Quote Originally Posted by rthoughton View Post
    you need offensive firepower to keep up with the marlins? I didnt know that.
    They have only scored more than 4 runs 8 times this entire month, sent Coghlan to the DL and shipped out Cantu.
    6, 10 and 5 against a solid SF starting pitching staff. Also had some good #'s against their last series vs. the Braves.

I recognize they shipped Cantu out and Coughlan is on the DL, however, they still have H. Ramirez, Ugla and Stanton. That's a heck of a lot more firepower than what SD can put out there.