Bankroll$10
    Bankroll$10's Avatar Become A Pro!

prediction for the orioles with buck showalter

i love that the orioles appointed buck showalter as their new manager. he has proven success in rebuilding teams and bringing them out of the doghouse. i think for next year the orioles will still have a losing record but being close to a .500 record. and then in 2 years i honestly believe they will be over .500 and have a winning record for the first time in what will be 15 years. I'm interested to see what he can do for the orioles

5teamparlay
    WINNING!!!
    5teamparlay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

In 2 years i honestly believe they will be over .500 and have a winning record for the first time in what will be 15 years.
    definitely improved ---- congrats on career win #1,000 BUCK !!!

Showalter improved to 1,000-958 in 14 seasons with the Yankees, Arizona, Texas and Baltimore. He joined Dusty Baker, Bruce Bochy, Davey Johnson, Jim Leyland, Mike Scioscia and Bobby Valentine among active managers in the 1,000-win club.
    ''It's kind of embarrassing quite frankly because it's about the players,'' Showalter said.

5teamparlay
    WINNING!!!
    5teamparlay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Congrats on making the 2012 PO...
    http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/orioles/blog/bal-orioles-showalter-duquette-playoff-berth-20120930,0,2233564.story

Showalter’s thoughts on making the playoffs:

“It’s a step. It’s comforting to know that we are going to be involved in it and it’s something we are very proud of. … But it’s a step and it started a long time ago. So you get a return for the work these guys have put into it. … You’d like to somehow figure out a way to play games at our park in front of our fans. We’ve put ourselves in a position to compete for a divisional title and that’s been in our sites for a while. Being able to get into the playoffs is a by-product of our playing good baseball. We’ll see where the next three games take us, but I’m real proud of everybody. It was a good reaction like I expected on the plane, everybody will get some sleep tonight and get ready to take on that tough pitching staff that Tampa has.”