wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well, yesterday was an interesting day for me. I took Detroit Tigers and boy, did they have chances to win and just could not pull it off. In the ninth they hit a base hit and the runner was held up from scoring and that would of tied the game. Then Miguel Cabrera comes up with bases loaded and I am saying just get it in the outfield and he goes and hits into a game ending double play. What a way to lose the game. My other game was the Florida Marlins game and it figures the one time that I bet on Josh Johnson, he goes and gives up runs. Isn't it weird when you bet on someone who is streaking and as soon as you do, you lose? Well 0-2 yesterday and 3-2 overall for the day, but I felt good about the picks and if I went back in time, I would do it the same. Well, on to today.
    Minnesota Twins -140 over the Kansas City Royals
    The twins have blasted the royals over the last two days, and hopefully today will be more of the same. They send Brian Duensing to the mound, who will get his second start of the season. He has pitched in the bullpen and has a 3-1 with a 1.69 era this season. He was on a low pitch count in his last game against Baltimore and went 5 strong only giving up 1 run. The will be facing Brian Bannister who has not been good in his last starts. Bannister is 7-9 with a 5.73 era on the season and gave up 4 runs in the first inning and only last 4 in a 7-1 loss against the Yankees. The Twins have outscored the Royals 30-3 in the last two games and hopefully the awesome will keep clicking in the game today. I hope this isnt one of those games, where I take the team that has scored a lot and then they don't score crap, but I feel good about this one.

Chicago Cubs -144 over the Houston Astros
    I didn't think I would be laying this much with the Cubs, but I like the pitching matchup here. Wells is 5-7 with a 4.07 era, but has pitched great his last few outing and has been the go to guy for the Cubs. He is 2-1 with a 1.30 ERA in his last 5 starts and he threw 7 strong innings against St. Louis in his last start giving up 0 runs and that was his second straight scoreless outing in a row. He will be trying to keep the Cubs from losing the series against the struggling Astros. They shouldnt have any trouble scoring runs against Bud Norris. Norris has been horrible at home this year. Norris who is 2-7 with a 6.08 era is 0-4 with a 7.43 era at home. In his last 18 innings he has given up 16 runs. The juice is a little high for the Cubs on the road, but this pitching matchup is the reason this game should be no problem for them. Pay the juice

Good luck today guys lets go 2-0

Jay Price
    Jay Price's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

I'm with you on the Cubs.

GL

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

good luck!