tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Phillies with Cole vs. Rodrigo

If this doesn't hit, I'm taking a week off. There...you know where my money is.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i dont think you will have to be taking a break, gl brother

alex123
    alex123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    If this doesn't hit, I'm taking a week off. There...you know where my money is.
    How did Hamels fare against AZ earlier this year? 4 HRs, 6 Runs...hope he doesn't repeat...

tatddy

Quote Originally Posted by alex123 View Post
    How did Hamels fare against AZ earlier this year? 4 HRs, 6 Runs...hope he doesn't repeat...
    That game was an aberration. He gave up 4 homers on the road in a bandbox in April and wasn't in good form at the time. He comes into this game with a 1.72 era, 1.01 whip and .219 BAA for the month of July with 1 HR allowed.

PHI has won 5 straight, ARI has lost 4 straight. Nuff said. If it loses it loses but I don't see it. Don't tell me how bad Lidge is because Lopez and the ARI pen is worse.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by alex123 View Post

in all fairness id say he is a much better pitcher right now.....i got no horse in this race just saying i wouldnt put to much weight into what happened early in the year....

tatddy

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

i dont think you will have to be taking a break, gl brother
    Thanks, banker. I deserved to lose big yesterday. That SF game was a pick 'em in my mind with a slight edge to SF but I bet SF ml big. That's what you call betting with your heart, not your head. Lesson learned.

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Like the under here. GL

2daBank

Thanks, banker. I deserved to lose big yesterday. That SF game was a pick 'em in my mind with a slight edge to SF but I bet SF ml big. That's what you call betting with your heart, not your head. Lesson learned.

it happens, i did it with Wainwright at home last week against Hammels...not that i wouldnt bet it again as hell that was the 1st time we lost at home all season when he started and his daytime/home numbers are sick and he did pitch 6 or 7 scoreless innings...just if i had it back i wouldnt have kept betting more, took 2 hot days to recover from that shit ...

tatddy

I don't usually bet parlays but I'm rolling with them tonight. Hopefully the favorites hold. If there's gonna be an upset, then let it be CLE.

I'm on:
    TOR/PHI ML parlay paying 1.12/1 Biggest
    PHI/TEX ML parlay paying 1.17/1
    TEX/CHW ML parlay paying 1/1 small

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

ARZ RL looks good, nice square fade

tatddy

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    ARZ RL looks good, nice square fade
    I hope you hit it as long as it's a 5-4 PHI win. I'll give you under 1.5 on hrs allowed by Rodrigo lopez for points if you want.

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

something tells me philly wins by 1... so we both could be winners on this one

tatddy

I don't usually bet parlays but I'm rolling with them tonight. Hopefully the favorites hold. If there's gonna be an upset, then let it be CLE.

I'm on:
    TOR/PHI ML parlay paying 1.12/1 Biggest
    PHI/TEX ML parlay paying 1.17/1
    TEX/CHW ML parlay paying 1/1 small
    Winners! I'm gonna take it and run, not falling in love with ml parlays. Just happy these hit.