lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Spoiled yankee fan

I watched the yankees since i was seven yrs old, first game i ever saw was the world series with my dad in 1976. I watched the yankees get swept, but i fell in love with the way thurman munson played the game and i saw he tried and gave his best effort to get his team on track in that series , ever since i watch them every night and i am a season ticket holder now. But to root for a team that continuously year after year when it comes time to better there percentages on winning another championship whether its free agent or trade the yankees are always involved , examples soriano for arod a steal roberto kelly for paul o'neil bringing up through the ranks of the farm jeter pettiite posada rivera bernie williams or even free agents mark texiera cc sabathia aj burnett and to b e in on all the talks regarding trades and free agents makes u think its ur right as a yankee fan to expect your team always do something to increase the chances of bringing new york another championship. In a age where baseball has struggled to get through the ugly times of steriod use , we the yankee fans still manage to be entertained by our team 365 days a year some times even more in the off season . Just wanted to say thanks for always putting winning first and foremost and looking forward to carl crawfordr and cliff lee for christmas 2010

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

i love that you can only name 5 meaningful people that came up through your farm system. The Yankees are a disgrace to sports, but at least they create that evil for the rest of us to root against.

J-Ro11
    J-Ro11's Avatar Become A Pro!

... what does this have to do with anything....