lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

San Francisco -130

Anybody interested in this? SF playing good ball and only a short flight back home from Arizona. While Florida had to travel cross country. Not to mention Zito is currently in good form at the moment and has owned Florida. Also, i imagine this will be a close game and I have to give the upper hand to SF bullpen over Florida's nitemore pen.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Why is SF only -130 (actually down to -124 at my book)?

It's really hard to cap both Nolasco and Zito IMHO, lyon. When they're on, they're really on. But they've had their fair share of clunkers as well....

No play for me, but BOL if you go with the Giants.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

im pretty sure im gonna play u3.5 ff..im with you i wouldnt want to be on fla in a close game late......

lyon804

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Why is SF only -130 (actually down to -127 at my book)?

It's really hard to cap both Nolasco and Zito IMHO, lyon. When they're on, they're really on. But they've had their fair share of clunkers as well....

Hell, that can be said for almost 90% of starters. It's gambling.

2daBank

look at the lines lately on sf, look at the lines when sd playing a shit team, look at all the rlm during stl win streak, no point over thinking it imo if you like that team and the line seems off just hit it anyway and be happy you got a good number..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    look at the lines lately on sf, look at the lines when sd playing a shit team, look at all the rlm during stl win streak, no point over thinking it imo if you like that team and the line seems off just hit it anyway and be happy you got a good number..
    At home, though? Against a .500 team? And they're the hottest in baseball? -124?

lyon804

As for as why only -124? don't know. Florida is a formidable team that is pitching a decent guy tonite. All in all it seems about right.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    Hell, that can be said for almost 90% of starters. It's gambling.
    True, but it seems to apply more for these two.

thebayareabeast
    thebayareabeast's Avatar Become A Pro!

Still overanalyzing your own paranoia???

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I'd actually lean SF here -- just playing devil's advocate. Blind homerism has no place in gambling.

bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

I like Nolasco in this spot tonight... Zito been pitching out of his mind lately look for him to come back to earth tonight.. Maybe a FF on the Fish

yomillionaire
    yomillionaire's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would hit the under on this game but would stay away. I like the fish in this spot but the fact they just had a 5.5 hr flight at night to get to Cali turns me off. Under looks solid though.

MidgetTossers
    MidgetTossers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1501

i am from the bay area and an oakland a's homer who doesnt like the giants much at all but they have been paying me a lot recently and tonight will be no different..zito will be fine and like lyon said with the long flight i see the fish just goin thru the motions tonight..buster posey is a flat out beast and is really gonna help this offense big time...giants here for me...not really much to think about on this one...good luck guys

nicsbr
    today was a good day
    nicsbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

im on sf now gl all

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Giants are 6-1 this year first game back home after a road trip. Only loss was early in the season to the Padres. Book it, SF wins 4-2.

2daBank

im pretty sure im gonna play u3.5 ff..im with you i wouldnt want to be on fla in a close game late......

Renteria killed sf backers all night, seemed like he was up with risp all night and he goes 0-5...what happened to that guy? used to think he was clutch....

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Good call banker. Yea, that f\*\*k hurt me today.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Just got back from the game. Thank god I live 3 blocks from the stadium. Only thing saving me from spending the night on the train wondering why Bochy put E-gar in the 2 hole. Hopfully Sandoval comes back from Venezuela refreshed tomorrow. We'll need him against JJ. Congrats to all FLA backers.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Renteria killed sf backers all night, seemed like he was up with risp all night and he goes 0-5...what happened to that guy? used to think he was clutch....
    He's like 56 years old.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

zito got me tonight-2u

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Yeah I was on the wrong end as well. Can't complain about the Giants overall though, while I don't like any west coast teams I have been on them a lot lately with good results. Not last night though, got it stuck right up the keester......

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pin the tail on Bochy, this jackass has no business being a big league manager as far as I'm concerned

Batting Renteria 2nd is an absolute disgrace, he has no business even being in the lineup

Only reason he is even playing is Sandoval is in Venezuela, so why the hell is he batting 2nd????

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
    Yeah I was on the wrong end as well. Can't complain about the Giants overall though, while I don't like any west coast teams I have been on them a lot lately with good results. Not last night though, got it stuck right up the kesster......

only reason i didnt play sf is because i feel like i already missed the boat, i havnt been playing them during there streak and there nothing worse than jumping on a team to late......

2daBank

go ahead and mark me down for under ff again 2marro.....