wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well, Yesterday was up and down day. I went 1-1 on my posted picks. The Toronto game was not really very good. I figured Toronto would try to get Greinke out of the game and work the count, but they kept swinging at the first pitch and grounding out and such. This allowed Greinke to go deep into the game and not allow that terrible bullpen to get into the game. The other game was the under on the New York Mets. The game worried me as the Mets and Diamonbacks scored in the first, but both pitchers were excellent and the game went under. On an other note I lost two games in extra innings yesterday. The Cubs destroyed me and I don't understand how you can have 2 chances in extra innings with men on third and less then two out and not get one in, then you score 2 runs that are useless in the 12th. The White Sox were the other that beat me, but more day games today which means I have a chance to rebound early. Lets get started.
    Detroit Tigers -144 over the Toronto Blue Jays
    Its funny what a day makes. I took Toronto yesterday and today I am fading them. They looked bad yesterday and today will face another good pitcher in Justin Verlander. Verlander started the season slow, but now is getting back in form and will be going for his fourth straight win. He is 11-5 with a 3.86 era this season. He also has struck out 32 in 25 innings and has pitched great. He will be facing a Toronto team that can hit homers, but loves to strike out also. Toronto will be sending to the mound Ricky Romero, who is 7-6 with a 3.50 era. He pitched well in his last start against Baltimore giving up 2 runs in a win, but right before the all star break he was hammered for 17 runs over 5 innings in 2 starts. The pitching matchup and the offense both favors the home team here. I was expecting -175 here so this is value. Take the Tigers here.
    Florida Marlins -1.5 (-105) over the Colorado Rockies
    I would love to take the moneyline in this game, but I will not take a price over 200. I do see this being a good play though. The Marlins send their ace to the mound in Josh Johnson who has had a steller season. He is 10-3 with a 1.62 era this season. He is leading the league in era and has not allowed a run in 15 innings. This do not go well for the Colorado Rockies, who still has two of their studs in Helton and Tulo on the Dl and could be without their other stud in Carlos Gonzales. The Rockies only have 3 players on their roster who have actually gotten hits off Johnson. De la rosa goes to the mound for the Rockies and he has been terrible after coming off t he Dl. He has given up 7 runs in the two starts after returning. I see the Marlins having no problems getting 4-5 runs if not more in this spot. I would not be suprised if the Rockies are lucky to get 1 or 2 runs. This should be a no brainer if their was such a thing.
    Good luck guys lets beat the books

Mr Windy City
    BANNED
    Mr Windy City's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck today wtt!

superman613
    superman613's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL with your plays...