WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Alright, help me guys on Was/Cin

Where's the value in this game? I want to say Cincinnati being a home dog against an inferior team is the way to go. I could use some help from you gents who are a little more experienced and thought out than I. I can get Cin @ +112 right now.

Mr Windy City
    BANNED
    Mr Windy City's Avatar Become A Pro!

Breaking down this game and a few others right now. If I have a play I will post a write up but either way I will give you my lean if I do not play it. To be honest, this Nats/Reds game is a very tough game to cap imo. Better games out there

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Oh I am racking my brain over it. My issue is being stuck in a hotel room for work and that being the only game available for me....you understand. Terrible reason to bet it, but thats where I am at. Thanks for any help.

Mr Windy City
    BANNED
    Mr Windy City's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    Oh I am racking my brain over it. My issue is being stuck in a hotel room for work and that being the only game available for me....you understand. Terrible reason to bet it, but thats where I am at. Thanks for any help.
    Understandable. If i find something in that game that sticks out at me I will let you know.

Glada Tartan
    Swedish brännboll-expert ;D
    Glada Tartan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Reds all the way.. they are still hot and this game got a prime value

Matweizman
    Matweizman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I'm with you, I'm in another country and this is the only game on. Gotta go reds or place a small wager on the over. The over is always my favorite gamble.

khaden
    khaden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1124

under