yomillionaire
    yomillionaire's Avatar Become A Pro!

YoMill's Pick of the Day July 19

Alright guys so i'm going to be posting my top baseball play of the day, haven't tracked it recently but it looks to be hitting well over 60%. Let's see what happens and hopefully we make some money off this. I play these plays anywhere from 5-10 units as they are, in my opinion, the strongest play of the night.

Colorado Rockies -145 - 10 units.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

not really sure what to think about this game, wanna play fla but dont have the balls to go against Jimenez.....gl yo

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

I dont have the balls to play this game I duno y lol

yomillionaire

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    not really sure what to think about this game, wanna play fla but dont have the balls to go against Jimenez.....gl yo
    Thanks Bank. I follow the Marlins closely and they are just not hitting at all these days. I think Jimenez shuts them out but I also think Anibal pitches a pretty solid game. Should be low scoring, maybe 4-2 Colorado.

JNic
    JNic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

yea this is a good pick, im on the under. GL

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by yomillionaire View Post
    Thanks Bank. I follow the Marlins closely and they are just not hitting at all these days. I think Jimenez shuts them out but I also think Anibal pitches a pretty solid game. Should be low scoring, maybe 4-2 Colorado.

yea they upset me against Strasberg, had a lot of good ABs but couldnt get anyone home...as much as i like Jimenez just dont believe he can keep winning anywhere near this rate, besides rockies not that impressive on the road and have also experienced a power outage since the break......

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17033

I like your chances on this one. Line is already moving to -150 and higher (need 60% winners at this level to just break even). GL.

yomillionaire

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    I like your chances on this one. Line is already moving to -150 and higher (need 60% winners at this level to just break even). GL.
    Thanks Hedgehog, that's the plan to hit 60% or higher. Most of my plays aren't this juicy though.

CoZalon
    CoZalon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 652

Im so in, 33 units

yomillionaire

Quote Originally Posted by CoZalon View Post
    Im so in, 33 units
    Gl man

yomillionaire

Awkward boys... One part of me is pumped the marlins won the game like that but I lost my pod ... We will get them tomorrow homies.