After looking at this game I think the under is a strong play tonight. Here's what I'm seeing. Hou last five against lefties .176, last ten vs lefties .223, overall away vs lefties .209. Pitt last five vs righties .189, last ten vs righties .214, overall home vs righties .230. Myers is 2-6 o/u on the road this season. Duke is 3-5 o/u at home this season. The under is also 20-8-1 the last 29 in Pitt between these two. Also Carlos Lee is most likely out tonight for disciplinary reasons. He has crushed Pitt pitching this season at a .400 clip & he is also hitting .288 against lefties this season. Even though he is a stiff he does kill this team & now a team that can't hit lefties just lost one of their best hitters against lefties. The past three years in Pitt the under is 11-3 between the two. Also Myers is 2-6 o/u his last 8 vs Pitt & Duke is 2-7 o/u his last 9 vs Hou. I also like that the line opened at 8.5 & dropped to 8 with a majority on the over. When I look at all this I can see it being a low scoring 3-1 or 3-2 ball game. I would be surprised to see either team go over 4 runs. I'm also considering a small play on Shitsburgh. Myers has zero luck on the road. The guy is 1-6 on the road & his team is 1-8 on the road when he starts. Compare that to his home record of 5-0 & his team is 8-1 at home when he starts. Add that most touts are also taking Hou.