swingtrader
    swingtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Call me butta... (CLE/TEX over)

cause I'm on a roll. Cool as the other side of the pillow. Cashed a big play last night with Arod hitting a Grand Slam and my under still hit. Tonight in honor of the douche who flung himself off the balcony to catch a ball my play is:

CLE/TEX OVER All day every day.

Let's get a few more homers and see if another a-hole does a swan dive onto unsuspecting people down below.

Question:

Who's wit me or agin me? And how can go be against me when I am hot? That's like swimming upstream and last time I checked you weren't a gay fish

jbrent95
    jbrent95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1450

I'm neutral on this play. Both starters are sporting season ERAs in the mid-3s. Talbot has a 2.33 ERA over his last 3 games.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

that prick taking a swan dive cost me the under last night everything was looking copacetic then boom, pow, SPLAT, next thing ya know 11 runs by the Rangers

swingtrader

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    that prick taking a swan dive cost me the under last night everything was looking copacetic then boom, pow, SPLAT, next thing ya know 11 runs by the Rangers

Come on live a little. Ride with me Bank, let's get your money back from the first one

swingtrader

Ohh may want to wait a little the line should fall to 9

swingtrader

Oh the flyest white boy rap ever, suckas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYws8biwOYc

swingtrader

Quote Originally Posted by jbrent95 View Post
    I'm neutral on this play. Both starters are sporting season ERAs in the mid-3s. Talbot has a 2.33 ERA over his last 3 games.

I wouldn't cap games based on ERA's that's kindergarden. Books set lines off most stats like that because Joe blow sees Roy Holladay -145 and say how can he lose?

Just an idea.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by swingtrader View Post
    Come on live a little. Ride with me Bank, let's get your money back from the first one

im actually plus on this series hit the ov up for a unit the 1st game, lost .5 unit on under yesterday so still ahead on series so i am content, i already locked in the 2 games im playing but if anyone looking to tail this is a good place to start your totals have been on point this week......gl