flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Lincecum (-135) Lookin Sweet?

Tim Lincecum is 1-2 with a 5.61 ERA against the brewers and is 0-2 with an 8 era in his last 2 starts.
    Looks like shit if you ask me, but the guy seems like he doesn't lose 3 in a row. He faced losing 3 in a row earlier this season but bounced back with a W.
    He has great odds against at -135.

The last time he faced an Ace pitcher the cardinals (garcia) beat him 5-0
    Out of the 22 games he started at pitcher this year, the brewers have lost 13 of them.
    Out of the 17 games Lincecoms pitched the Giants only lost 6 of them.

Giants on a 2 game winning streak/Brewers on 2 game loosing streak.
    what you think about it boys?

Jon825
    YTD: 59-43-2
    Jon825's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1347

looks like a good pick to me. GL my man

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Whenever I bet brew crew they lose.

thebayareabeast
    thebayareabeast's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yep, Brewers are looking like absolute shit, these are two teams headed in oppo directions. Giants smelling sweep.

flakeandbake

idk is you know but their not going for a sweep its a 4 game series, if giants win wed night ill prob bet brew crew thurs night

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Something's telling me to either stay away or take the Brew Crew.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Looks like some very sub par analysis to me. And since when is Garcia an ace? 3 months does not a career make. The Giants managed to score in the last two games because Mil SS gave away innings (Escobar and Counsel botching double play balls with RISP). They have not hit LHP well this season either. The line is what scares me most. Lince should be -150 at least against that team even on the road. Seems like bait to me.

That said I'm a huge Giants fan and I actually flew into Wisconsin to watch this series. I'll be there hoping you hit but I'd be weary.

thebayareabeast

I know its a 4 game series. Zito pitching Thursday. Milwaukees pitching is horrendous. Gallardo is injured and is their only good starter. I'd be surprised to see Milwaukee take one of these.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by thebayareabeast View Post
    Yep, Brewers are looking like absolute shit, these are two teams headed in oppo directions. Giants smelling sweep.

come on man, "two teams heading it opposite directions", seriously? dont be a homer bro, sf might win but both these teams heading in the same direction, home for the playoffs....

Nomadik
    Nomadik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 380

Quote Originally Posted by flakeandbake View Post
    Tim Lincecum is 1-2 with a 5.61 ERA against the brewers and is 0-2 with an 8 era in his last 2 starts.
    Looks like shit if you ask me, but the guy seems like he doesn't lose 3 in a row. He faced losing 3 in a row earlier this season but bounced back with a W.
    He has great odds against at -135.

The last time he faced an Ace pitcher the cardinals (garcia) beat him 5-0
    Out of the 22 games he started at pitcher this year, the brewers have lost 13 of them.
    Out of the 17 games Lincecoms pitched the Giants only lost 6 of them.

Giants on a 2 game winning streak/Brewers on 2 game loosing streak.
    what you think about it boys?

flakeandbake

ok

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Looks like some very sub par analysis to me. And since when is Garcia an ace? 3 months does not a career make. The Giants managed to score in the last two games because Mil SS gave away innings (Escobar and Counsel botching double play balls with RISP). They have not hit LHP well this season either. The line is what scares me most. Lince should be -150 at least against that team even on the road. Seems like bait to me.

That said I'm a huge Giants fan and I actually flew into Wisconsin to watch this series. I'll be there hoping you hit but I'd be weary.
    Dude i just ride my aces, and Linecum is an ace and i find that aces usually dont lose 3 straight against a blowhard team. call me a retard but ive been doing well

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Nomadik View Post
    He just lost three in a row in late May.

flakeandbake

know he has not lost 3 games, the giants might have lost 3 games hes started in but he hasn't gotten a Loss three straight times

flakeandbake

idont know y i spelled no like know lol

tatddy

Not sure there 2dabank. The Giants stink (as a homer I say that) but the division is to be had....

COL - best team on paper but injuries will eventually take a toll and pitching is still suspect late innings
    LAD - terrible pitching. I mean terrible. Not even a solid pen to save them. Bellisario? Troncoso? They are not good. Neither are Padilla, Kuroda, Ely, Miller, Weaver, etc.
    Ari - nuff said
    SD - Most logical threat after COL but they have to come back to earth. Only so long Greggerson and Adams can keep you in first place

thebayareabeast

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    come on man, "two teams heading it opposite directions", seriously? dont be a homer bro, sf might win but both these teams heading in the same direction, home for the playoffs....
    A lot of that depends on whether or not Sabean makes a move for Hart or Fielder... and even if he doesn't crazier things have happened then seeing this teams pitching staff carry them to a long winning streak. The starters are filthy dude. Milwaukee is not playing good ball at all right now, they are finding ways to lose, not hitting, not pitching, not fielding. Lincecum should get back on track tomorrow.

Great price, Great pitcher, rejuvenated team. Giants win.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by flakeandbake View Post
    know he has not lost 3 games, the giants might have lost 3 games hes started in but he hasn't gotten a Loss three straight times
    I guess he didn't technically lose three in a row, but he might as well have (went 0-2 and gave up 5 ER in 5 IP but got a no decision in the other game as his team lost) -- and look at who those three teams were. They'd probably be described by you as "blowhards": Washington at home, Colorado at home and at Arizona.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

LAD - terrible pitching. I mean terrible. Not even a solid pen to save them. Bellisario? Troncoso? They are not good. Neither are Padilla, Kuroda, Ely, Miller, Weaver, etc.
    Kuo?

ericthegangster
    MARK IT ZERO!
    ericthegangster's Avatar Become A Pro!

good pick. lincecum is a beast

thebayareabeast

Quote Originally Posted by ericthegangster View Post
    He certainly is.

tatddy

A lot of that depends on whether or not Sabean makes a move for Hart or Fielder... and even if he doesn't crazier things have happened then seeing this teams pitching staff carry them to a long winning streak. The starters are filthy dude. Milwaukee is not playing good ball at all right now, they are finding ways to lose, not hitting, not pitching, not fielding. Lincecum should get back on track tomorrow.

Great price, Great pitcher, rejuvenated team. Giants win.
    You want Hart? Please tell me you're joking. You'd get killed in the business or baseball world with that type of buy high mentality. He's the most ovevalued player in baseball right now. And Huff is just fine at 1B (should be an All-Star). Only Bochy's idiocy keeps him playing OF. Who are you giving up? Sanchez, Cain and Neal? PLEASE.

flakeandbake

agreeable, lets fukin go Lincecum i already bet 135 to win 100 on you no turning back once i sent it in

flakeandbake

Corey Harts a f\*g

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by ericthegangster View Post
    He's actually given up 8 ER in his last 9 IP and 29 ER in 52.2 IP since May 20 (3-4, 4.96 ERA).

flakeandbake

is there a way you can watch live baseball online for free, i wish i bought the direct TV baseball package

tatddy

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Kuo?
    Yes, Kuo is good. As are Broxton, Kershaw and even Billingsley sometimes. But 3 pitchers does not a staff make. Even with a stud lineup.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Yes, Kuo is good. As are Broxton, Kershaw and even Billingsley sometimes. But 3 pitchers does not a staff make. Even with a stud lineup.
    They're good enough to win the West.

thebayareabeast

You want Hart? Please tell me you're joking. You'd get killed in the business or baseball world with that type of buy high mentality. He's the most ovevalued player in baseball right now. And Huff is just fine at 1B (should be an All-Star). Only Bochy's idiocy keeps him playing OF. Who are you giving up? Sanchez, Cain and Neal? PLEASE.
    Sanchez, CAIN AND NEAL????

WHATEVER YOU ARE SMOKING DO US A FAVOR AND SHIP US SOME OUT HERE.

FIRST OF ALL, WE HAVE PITCHING COMING OUT OF OUR EARS, ONE OF THE STARTERS IS EXPENDABLE. SANCHEZ FOR HART WOULD DO IT.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW STARVED WE ARE FOR OFFENSE. HE MAY BE AT HIS PEAK VALUE NOW, BUT WE ARE SO STARVED WE WILL PROBABLY TAKE HIM ANYWAY. THIS TEAM IS ONE HUGE BAT AWAY FROM THE PLAYOFFS FOR SURE.

ESPECIALLY WITH BUMGARNER BURSTING ON THE SCENE LIKE HE HAS.

2daBank

Not sure there 2dabank. The Giants stink (as a homer I say that) but the division is to be had....

COL - best team on paper but injuries will eventually take a toll and pitching is still suspect late innings
    Ari - nuff said
    SD - Most logical threat after COL but they have to come back to earth. Only so long Greggerson and Adams can keep you in first place

not really sure what col injury situation is (dont know how long there guys are out) so depends but yea they always make a run.......La cant pitch but your pitchers dont gotta be great when facing SD and SF cause there hitters make you that much better....arz: we agree nuff said......SD: why do they have to "come back to earth" when they are winning with the same recipe that you want SF to win with? only way SD has a terrible fall off imo is if some of there young arms get burnt out (which is possible as a few are pitching more innings than ever).....i dont think SF is garbage (they cant hit) but im just saying bayareabeast doesnt always rep the most accurate views of that team, i understand being a homer as i love my Cards but i will be the 1st to tell you there weaknesses and when not to bet them......

flakeandbake

is there a way to watch live baseball online for free i dont wanna but direct tv package

Nomadik
    Nomadik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 380

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    He's actually given up 8 ER in his last 9 IP and 29 ER in 52.2 IP since May 20 (3-4, 4.96 ERA).
    If NoCo doesn't like it, it's surely a winner. Might make this GG #5!

tatddy

Sanchez, CAIN AND NEAL????

WHATEVER YOU ARE SMOKING DO US A FAVOR AND SHIP US SOME OUT HERE.

FIRST OF ALL, WE HAVE PITCHING COMING OUT OF OUR EARS, ONE OF THE STARTERS IS EXPENDABLE. SANCHEZ FOR HART WOULD DO IT.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW STARVED WE ARE FOR OFFENSE. HE MAY BE AT HIS PEAK VALUE NOW, BUT WE ARE SO STARVED WE WILL PROBABLY TAKE HIM ANYWAY. THIS TEAM IS ONE HUGE BAT AWAY FROM THE PLAYOFFS FOR SURE.

ESPECIALLY WITH BUMGARNER BURSTING ON THE SCENE LIKE HE HAS.
    This is the biggest bunch of nonsense I have heard in a while. You must be one of the tools that calls into KNBR requesting Cain for Pujols trades. Sanchez for Hart? You are insane. Hart is a low OBP guy and a complementary piece at best. He's hit his peak at 28 and will never be more than a .270 guy in SF. If you define a .330 OBP as a big bat then godspeed. Sure he'd be fine with Fielder but that's not happening. This team needs top of the order guys...a complete change in philosophy. If they want power they're at least 3 bats away, not 1 as you contend.

Find a theory for how we can attract Carl Crawford. Or...more realistically David Dejesus. Then I'll listen.

2daBank

ok lets get this shit out of the way Lincicum was a beast in previous years, right now he is still a quality starter not near the best, his velocity is down, he is getting hit, and lets face it he looks like something wrong or at least tired....Beast are not only -135 against mil.......

tatddy

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    not really sure what col injury situation is (dont know how long there guys are out) so depends but yea they always make a run.......La cant pitch but your pitchers dont gotta be great when facing SD and SF cause there hitters make you that much better....arz: we agree nuff said......SD: why do they have to "come back to earth" when they are winning with the same recipe that you want SF to win with? only way SD has a terrible fall off imo is if some of there young arms get burnt out (which is possible as a few are pitching more innings than ever).....i dont think SF is garbage (they cant hit) but im just saying bayareabeast doesnt always rep the most accurate views of that team, i understand being a homer as i love my Cards but i will be the 1st to tell you there weaknesses and when not to bet them......
    Agreed on bayarea...he already showed me he has no logic (or at least elementary at best) in the 3 posts I've read from him.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

1234 Last