Tower
    Tower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4571

I would like to see this, is it going to happen or what?!?!

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    This pathetic bastard turned down a contest that I would pay him 2 to 1 on betpoints and let him come up with the terms

You fukkin assclown

I hate losers who are all talk and can't back their shit up
    dont pop a blood vessel man - this is cyberspace...

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

at this thread. Damn Bank you really pissed this dude off. Did you bash the Giants or something?

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

ill hold the money if u guys want...my dog will guard it

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11893

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    at this thread. Damn Bank you really pissed this dude off. Did you bash the Giants or something?
    the funny part is he did not.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Goat remember i told you we would do a challenge but it had to be 50/50 with college hoops as im much better at those on a day to day basis but like to play a handful of NBA a week...i thought this was fair as i think you no doubt know your NBA...you remember this GM? you know what thread it is in
    yeah but I don't know that much about NCAA. How can you watch little boys playing when you can watch superstars like Kobe Bryant? I'm tryna learn shit from the elite and use moves I can implement into my game.

thebayareabeast
    thebayareabeast's Avatar Become A Pro!

2dabank is a lying loser.

landers781
    landers781's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

$Burm$
    $Burm$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post

yeah but I don't know that much about NCAA. How can you watch little boys playing when you can watch superstars like Kobe Bryant? I'm tryna learn shit from the elite and use moves I can implement into my game.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

because Goat im in this to make money and while during the NBA season i see a few opportunities from time to time (more in the playoffs) the NCAA offers a lot of value on a daily basis with so many games and potential for soft lines, couldnt tell you how many 1-7 point dogs i play and win outright on the regular....sure watching kobe and other stars in the playoffs is great but actually caring about the long regular season when half the time they dont give a fuk? i cant do it.....of coarse if you working on your individual game it would make sense to emulate the NBA stars (i give Hakeem the Dream a lot of credit for my post moves) ..like i said GM i think you obviously have some good stuff to offer to the forum (think you could drop the whole i know more than everyone act) unlike these two idiots in here bashing me (i dare someone to find any post by either worriorfan or bayarebeast that are actually productive to the forum).....

thebayareabeast

You keep talking about production in the forum. Who are you kidding? You do nothing but spew venom around here. Do you think anyone is actually going to go through our post historys and point out some insightful posts? Your self proclamations about blah blah are worthless, meaningless and transparent. Personally I think you are a jackass with an inflated view of yourself that just doesn't fit in any way shape or form.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

[quote=$Burm$;5366379]

no offense, but the nba is marketed to 8 year-olds. i have Cavs season tix and i hope LeBron re-signs for the sake of the city and so i can get rid of the tix at a decent rate. if i hear that goddamn organ or see another youtube clip or watch another adult try to put on frozen trousers during the 40 minutes that it takes to play the final two minutes of those games, i might snap. it's like a fkn circus.

that said if you can make money at it - and i know that you can and do - more power to you, no disrespect, imo, NBA is most difficult sport to bet. i don't make money on NBA other than halftime plays, and i just fkn hate the product relative to college, so i don't bother. i'm just saying that just because it's pro doesn't make it automatically better. twitter blows.

sorry for the 2 paragraphs. i challenge someone to write more.

Goat Milk

Biff,

NBA is easy to bet if you have been watching your whole life. But besides betting how can you say its marketed to 8 year olds? Obviously their trying to get children involved with all the Lebron shit, but the NBA is a grown man's game and A LOT more complex than college.

College is a young boys game. I play with D2 college kids all the time at my gym and my boys and I are all better than them. Sorry no disrespect- betting NCAA is straight like 2theBank said, but as far as watching goes, come on- I'm not gonna watch these kids pass the ball around on the perimeter for 35 seconds then take a layup.

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Damn fools,

we supposed to be at the books, not each other.

Bank call me

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Biff,

NBA is easy to bet if you have been watching your whole life. But besides betting how can you say its marketed to 8 year olds? Obviously their trying to get children involved with all the Lebron shit, but the NBA is a grown man's game and A LOT more complex than college.

College is a young boys game. I play with D2 college kids all the time at my gym and my boys and I are all better than them. Sorry no disrespect- betting NCAA is straight like 2theBank said, but as far as watching goes, come on- I'm not gonna watch these kids pass the ball around on the perimeter for 35 seconds then take a layup.
    different strokes, i suppose. i like watching things i like wagering on, and my #1 criterion is trueness of effort. college hoops and college football provide the best trueness of effort in my opinion, and that's been borne out in my wagering. it's impossible to know whose boys are in which city and whose goumar is in which city and which teams will stay out all night when they're in NYC. as a general rule, Tom Izzo and Bo Ryan have their team ready to play 95+% of the time, and their thought process is predictable.

i've played a lot in my years [5 years off microfracture and just about to the point of having to hang it up or have another surgery, and at this point, fk 8-12 months of rehab before i can play again] and no doubt i've been a part of the schooling of many better players [in grad school at ohio state, we were the 25 year-old white dudes who would hold court for 3 hours against 18 and 19 year-olds]. no doubt, D-II or D-III is glorified high school, but i don't bet on that. all i know is, seems to me that my winning percentage on the court is much better against kids who want to play like they're in the association at their skill level than if they try to play a style more suited to them, something attainable. there is one thing with which i hope you would agree: relatively speaking, an NBA crowd doesn't know the first fkn thing about hoops compared to a college crowd. or maybe that's just Cavs fans - i'm open to that possibility.

i've watched NBA and college all my life too, and i just like college better. goes back to growing up in ACC country in the 80s and 90s, i suppose. what you see as more complex [and i agree that end of quarter/half/game is more complicated], i see as rather mundane 2-3 player plays, poor defense and horribly inconsistent officiating. is LeBron or Kobe better than Evan Turner or Gordon Heyward or Kalin Lucas or Dominic James or Keaton muthafuggn Nankivil? of course. do they automatically produce better games? i respectfully disagree. plus, i hate that goddamn organ.

anyway, you win money on NBA so props to you. i'm just saying that not everyone who prefers CBB to NBA is a dim balding wannabe D-II jocksniffer trying to relive glory days for his fiancee on the Big Ten Network. matter of fact, i'm merely thinning. all i know is that i learned to play from an outstanding coach, and what i was taught and the way we play pick-up and in leagues now is a lot more similar to Michigan State or UNC [pre-Matt Doherty] than NBA. anyway, sorry for another long one, but whatever, i'd rather rant a bit than come off as insulting when i don't mean to. much respect, the important thing is that when i want to gamble NBA, i know whose threads to read and you definitely know your stuff.

Goat Milk

good post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thebayareabeast View Post
    You keep talking about production in the forum. Who are you kidding? You do nothing but spew venom around here. Do you think anyone is actually going to go through our post historys and point out some insightful posts? Your self proclamations about blah blah are worthless, meaningless and transparent. Personally I think you are a jackass with an inflated view of yourself that just doesn't fit in any way shape or form.

the ppl who know dont have to go through my post history as they know what im about, as for "spewing venom" only when it is called for, unlike you who's post are 85% vile/ignorant trash, i actually try and help some folks make money around here when i can....i told myself i was done with you clowns and was gonna ignore you so go ahead and spout more insults tough guy i dont care....impressive what a nice little discussion we had take place in this thread when you or your boyfriend wernt shooting off at the mouth.....

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

So many clowns on the forum.

High level of comedy.

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol is this thing on yet or what?

thebayareabeast

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    the ppl who know dont have to go through my post history as they know what im about, as for "spewing venom" only when it is called for, unlike you who's post are 85% vile/ignorant trash, i actually try and help some folks make money around here when i can....i told myself i was done with you clowns and was gonna ignore you so go ahead and spout more insults tough guy i dont care....impressive what a nice little discussion we had take place in this thread when you or your boyfriend wernt shooting off at the mouth.....
    You are a ridiculous specimen.

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

hey guys. as a poster who has been here quite some time, I have tried to host several challenges. Usually, one side declines the challenge at the last minute prior to the start date. But the mods have also put a stop to a couple due to excessive s_hit talk.

Mods are really uptight with on-going b_ullshit talk, ESPECIALLY related to challenges. they let a lot of s_hit go but when a challenge becomes official it's like they go in red alert mode. Especially Willy. He shuts down my challenge threads quicker than you can blink due to all the s_hit talk and money laying.

one challenge in particular i promoted during the NBA season was moved to the PZ prior to the start date. you guys can't be talking about playing for real f_uckin money on the forum. the mods get pissed at that s_hit. you can't play for real f_uckin money. Period. They will block you if it comes down to it. They act like we're all in the united states and don't let real gambling s_hit go down. anyways, the contest rules you have set up are f_ucked so if you are so inclined and both of you wish to do this thing, i will host your challenge and set up the thread and rules.

2daBank

i dont give a shit about this clown or this challenge, i post my plays he can say what he wants to about them or actually post his plays and prove he actually knows something else besides how to run his mouth....far as im concerned i wish they would get rid of the thread as it nothing more than some clown that contributes nothing trying to start shit.... thanks for the offer Chrisharvard but last i checked warriorfan/bayareabeast are nothing but jokes who do not warrant the respect from me that is required to partake in this challenge (of coarse his rules are retarded, what else would you expect).......

thebayareabeast

You could suck the jizz out of my dick you loudmouth shittalking little bitch. You are a panzy ass pussy who has been exposed.

Samuraifan
    Samuraifan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

How is this thread still going? Guys just give it a rest... Aren't we supposed to be working together to beat the books?

gamble
    gamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3984

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    dont accuse someone of shit when you have no idea what it is you are talking about real easy behind your computer isnt it? I know the truth about you. YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT! AND NOTHING MORE. AND A COWARD. AND A MENTALLY ILL FUKKIN FREAK. THATS REAL.
    definition of irony?

thebayareabeast

Quote Originally Posted by gamble View Post
    definition of irony?
    Looks like Warrior had him pegged perfectly.

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

sadly this thread will never end like JJ I almost ****** my Aunt last night thread this will always be brought back. Also like Raplhies Marquette bet

thebayareabeast

Noone forcing you to post in it you imbecile.

2daBank

thebayareabeast

betpoints: 7
    Message Me
    Challenge Me

[COLOR=#000000 ! important]July 5th 2010

Mets -122 25U
    Texas -210 25U
    Seattle -1.5 +100

All 25U

OUCH
    [/COLOR]

gamble
    gamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3984

ha 75 units down the drain right there

Goat Milk

The Beast WON'T have its day.

The Beast was already abused by the IceMinor.

The Beast will Fade Into the Shadows the next full moon.

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Quote Originally Posted by thebayareabeast View Post
    Noone forcing you to post in it you imbecile.
    echo echo echo echo

thebayareabeast

A beast is resilient. A beast bounces back and picks winners.

2daBank

im sure some -200 chalk will come in for you soon, just up your units to make it look like you ahead when it happens....

First 1234 Last