bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

1 bet this afternoon

blue jays money line +165

how can anyone back burnett? the guy is a head case that cannot get anyone out....i know the jays are on a bad losing streak as of late...but they should be able to handle burnett...jays always play great in ny...and you have a fighting chance with cecil on the mound......lets give the jays a chance.

Grecdogg
    Grecdogg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by bostonboss View Post
    blue jays money line +165

how can anyone back burnett? the guy is a head case that cannot get anyone out....i know the jays are on a bad losing streak as of late...but they should be able to handle burnett...jays always play great in ny...and you have a fighting chance with cecil on the mound......lets give the jays a chance.
    Dude your outta your mind, the Jays just lost 4 Straight to the Indians! Not 3, but 4... I dont care who is on the mound the Jays couldn't hit Tee ball right now... Yanks win big

bostonboss

call me crazy....but i won with the astros last night over the padres +200......to be honest i think a tee would get more outs than burnett....if u want to lay 185 on the yanks be my guest......

bostonboss

hey grecgogg....do you still think i am out of my mind?.....yankees are not hitting right now...

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by bostonboss View Post
    hey grecgogg....do you still think i am out of my mind?.....yankees are not hitting right now...
    It wasn't AJ's fault -- that's for sure.

bostonboss

no....both teams are bad......i didn't want to lay the 185 on the yanks